1. Updated Resource Submission Rules: All model & skin resource submissions must now include an in-game screenshot. This is to help speed up the moderation process and to show how the model and/or texture looks like from the in-game camera.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. DID YOU KNOW - That you can unlock new rank icons by posting on the forums or winning contests? Click here to customize your rank or read our User Rank Policy to see a list of ranks that you can unlock. Have you won a contest and still havn't received your rank award? Then please contact the administration.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. We have recently started the 16th edition of the Mini Mapping Contest. The theme is mini RPG. Do check it out and have fun.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice
  5. The Highway to Hell has been laid open. Come along and participate in the 5th Special Effect Contest.
    Dismiss Notice
  6. Check out the Staff job openings thread.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

Hellscream's Party

Discussion in 'Map Development' started by Taur, Feb 1, 2008.

1. Hi.Hi

Hi.Hi

Resources:
    Resources:
    Umm no one answered that post up top.

2. Oziris

Oziris

Resources:
    Icons:
    StarCraft II Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Just like uthers party i have played the map in batlle net and it's fun/

3. Taur

Taur

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    he he sorry hi hi

Well I still think that it's a bit like the ninja game you know, throw knives, throw shruikens same thing really. We're looking for each arena to be differrent.

@Oziris Glad you liked it

4. Fulla

Fulla

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    You could do it like that, Pyramid escape game, where all the players need to face an equal amount of enemy heroes.
    The catch on pyramid escape was they all have reincarnation (long casting time), you had to have them all dead at same time to win.
    They were obviously pretty weak, but kept coming back.

Perhaps something similiar for the boss game.
    Your team vs Uthers Royal Guard, he ressurects each Hero after 10 seconds when they die, goal is to have them all dead.

5. UchihaSasuke.gr

UchihaSasuke.gr

Resources:
    Resources:
    Are you developing it?I think raging resigned from Wc3.

6. Taur

Taur

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Well I've always been doing all the triggering and object editing, raging does terrain and some ideas, but anyways no we are still developing it together. Raging quit the hive, but he said he would still make the terrain. I will however be the only one posting here cause raging refuses to visit the hive again.

@ Fulla that might work, though I'm wondering if they should have all the same skills or be able to choose a hero.

7. Fulla

Fulla

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Ah well I imagined it would be like:
    Blademasters vs Paladins

With Uther + Hellscream observing the battle.
    On that note perhaps hellscream could have a spell or 2 he throws in now and then to aid you. Uther could also have a Holy Light along with his Ressurection.

8. Taur

Taur

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hm... wouldnt be a bad idea, I would like to throw in a few custom models/skins for the paladins, maybe 1 or 2 for the blademasters as well.

9. Hi.Hi

Hi.Hi

Resources:
    Resources:
    Ok my idea died. It is generally different from the Ninja game, but I still want to help. (May I know why Raging left and isn't visiting or posting?)
    1. The CTF game, the satyrs have less attack than the sasquatches, or is it cause they are faster?
    2. Popcorn! : You are some corn and you have the flame strike ability, try and kill the enemy and make them into popcorn! and you can eat them for health.
    3. Pop! : You are a Balloon, and there are spikes around the edge. and u need to push your enemy to a spike. (Or is this too much like crash bandicoot?)
    4. Blam : You have spells to push your enemy away from you. There is a bomb who walks to the nearest person and you need to keep it away from you, so you push it away with your spells in hopes it blows up on your enemies.

10. Taur

Taur

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    1. He he, no Satyrs are not faster, if that's true then it's a bug.

2. Hm.. seems just like an arena with flame strike, looking for some more depths in the arenas.

3. Yeah too much like crash, though that game itself is getting an overhaul, dont like at all the way it is now.

4. Hm.. seems a bit like the Santa game.

11. Hi.Hi

Hi.Hi

Resources:
    Resources:
    Just about number 4. It doesn't need to be like Santa game, since there can be multiple bombs, You can push bombs near enemies, and you don't pass a item to other people to make bombs follow you. (They go near whoever is closest).

12. Taur

Taur

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Mm.. still not qutie feeling it, but anyways here's another game for discussion:

Plunder
    Objective: You're a rogue trying to steal treasure from a giant ogre. You start at the bottom of the map and the ogre is at the top with his horde of treasure. He's sleeping most of the time, so use that oppurtunity to sneak up on him, but when he wakes up his fury is great. Fireballs, firestorms, blizzards, or he might do nothing. Use skills like hide (which will protect you when the ogre gets up), speed boost and prod (wakes the ogre). Once you steal an item run back to the bottom to deposit in your horde. If you die, you revive in 15 seconds. The player with the most items at the end wins.

13. Lord_of_sausage

Lord_of_sausage

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    heres some ideas i had for uther party, i was planningto mail them but never did..

i will post the other soon, editing this thread, going to play your game now :)

14. Taur

Taur

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    So adding any more ideas? :p

Anyways raging had an idea, so here it is:

Crypt Gladiators

Objective: You play as a crypt lord (maybe this will change to just a nerubian) duking it out for your territory. You have no attack, so your main method of killing is through stunning enemies. Use abilities impale and slam to catch other players unaware and finish them off. You have 7 hp and each stun gives 1 dmg.

Impale - You know.
    Slam - Like war stomp.
    Burrow - After 2 seconds of casting time, you become burrowed. While burrowed, you lose the ability to use impale or slam, however you move faster and are immune to the effects of impale. Taking damage from slam however, will deal 2 dmg instead of 1. When you unburrow, you will deal 1 dmg to everyone around you.
    Web Spin - When this is activated, you will leave a line of web behind you as you walk. Units that get caught in a web are stunned for 1 second and slowed for 2. Burrowed units automatically become unburrowed but do not deal the dmg as normal.

So what do you guys think?

15. UchihaSasuke.gr

UchihaSasuke.gr

Resources:
    Resources:
    It is nice game.It would be nice to see this,it is not like other crappy maps that you only have attack and you kill with 1 hit.

16. Lord_of_sausage

Lord_of_sausage

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Room of Doom :)P)

Some kobold diggers got trapped inside their mine while digging, suddenly, the ground starts tremblering and breaks.

Ok, each guy got a Kobold, this is his spells:

Shovel Slam: Stuns all nearby targets.
    Panic: Increase speed by 50% for 5 seconds.
    Jump: Jumps to another position, takes 2 seconds to cast.

Now all kobolds are placed shattered in the arena. they got to move around as the ground destrous itself, last man standing wins.
    Around on the ground rocks will fall down and kill all on that position, also the ground gets destroyed areas wich is unwalkable. Jumping to a destroyed ground will kill. now its simply about blocking, stunning, fleeing, and surviving.

hope you get it.

17. Taur

Taur

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Hm.. sounds cool, but I dunno if kobold is the right model for it.

18. Lord_of_sausage

Lord_of_sausage

Resources:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    Kobolds are born as diggers, not only in WoW but also in wc3 (or is it thoose other guys?). Anyways, the guys whit a shovel and a candle on their head :p

19. inverted

inverted

Resources:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    This game is wonderful, i hosted and people loved it, only problem is when you throw the present at somone that goes invis it dissapears, great game though, +rep.

20. Taur

Taur

Resources:
    Models:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    Thank you, it helps to know that people enjoy playing our game. Raging and I are still working on another update, with a few more options (e.g. being able to choose which games and in which order to play) and a few more minigames.