• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Hellscream's Party

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
Hellscream's Party
By Taur and Ragingspeedhorn

From the title you must aldready know that this is actually a party map. Raging and I felt that wc3 was overdue for a good party map that wasn't just about clicking and pointing and that's why Hellscream's Party came around. In short, it's a collection of minigames which strive to be fun, require skill but not be too complicated.

Some of you may know it from the paired mapping contest where we recieved first place (hence the cool award icon <<--) for this map.

Features
  • A cool and humorous starting cinematic
  • An excellent host options display (see in game)
  • 11 minigames, all with a variety of skills and appealing to different types of gamers.
    • Within those 11 there are:
    • 2 race games (each requiring vastly different skills)
    • 1 team game that forces you to work with player's you've been competeting against.
    • 3 elimination games, where you pit yourself against your enemies to see who'll come out on top.
    • and many more.
  • Chaos mode, a mode that will make games more chaotic by decreasing cooldowns or changing factors in the game.
  • A comprehensive ranking system which awards points for coming at least above 5th, but gives you none when you come below that. This keeps the game competetive (1 bad game for first place can put everyone else back in it)
  • A professional multiboard that displays all the current stats.
Features coming soon

• Hero skills, in certain games such as ninjas, and capture the flag, where we have multiple ideas, a list of 5 hero skills will be given. The player will then be able to choose 2 or 3 from the list, increasing the diversity of the game.
  • Abilitiy sets, somewhat different from hero skills, ability sets are different sets of abilities for each game. This means that each game with multiple ability sets will have a different set of abilities each time you play them. It's different from hero skills, because ability sets changes the gameplay of a certain game. E.g. with a few more offensive skills in one set, Ninjas can become much more about offense and less about dodging and sneaki-ness. This makes each game unique.
  • Multiple cinematics, basically there will be a set of different cinematics and a random one will be shown. This I think is a great idea to stop people from getting bored by the intro cinematic after the 1st time they've seen it.
  • Boss game, soon players will be able to actually kill Uther in the final boss game. Ideas for the boss game are kind of sketchy so feel free to offer your own.
  • Save/Load codes (inspired by soul chess), basically after each game you will be given a code that you can load in the next game. This code will keep track of the number of games you've played and assign you a number of points based on the amount of games you've done well in and the average 'level' of your opponents. This is a great way to keep minigames more competetive.
This is a fairly stable release, I've worked out most of the bugs and tested thoroughly. Just try and read the desciptions for each game. If you have any ideas, suggestions or bugs, please post. Ideas for minigames are especially appreciated :p

Coming soon.. screenshots and descriptions of every game.

And our link on the map database is here.

Attachments

• HellscreamsPartyv1.09prot.w3x
    819.7 KB · Views: 214
Last edited:
Level 11
Yeah, we're really looking for ideas but we've got a few minigames that are on the way, raging's computer is broken though so the terrain is taking a bit. We hope to distribute widely once we have like 20+ minigames.

Level 4
I played this a few times and I experienced a bug in the santa game. The present disappeared. Oh and I DISCONNECT every time the ice skating mini game starts (I crash/disconnect in some games e.g. The black road rpg, Gem td, Warsong Gulch). I don't know why. About the present disappearing... 1. I went invisible and i threw it to someone else
2. I think he went WW before it reached him and it disapeared
3. It didn't appear again even after Santa killed me (then we remaked it)
Note: This is what i think happened.
Any questions?

P.s. the ninja mini game, Thirteen.XII said they need a attack.. quote "They should have a normal attack or the swords they carry are useless" or something like that.
I thought of a quick idea for killing uther... We need to heal you 2 while u kill him and we could also have a stun spell, but we dont have a attack.

Level 11
I played this a few times and I experienced a bug in the santa game. The present disappeared. Oh and I DISCONNECT every time the ice skating mini game starts (I crash/disconnect in some games e.g. The black road rpg, Gem td, Warsong Gulch). I don't know why. About the present disappearing... 1. I went invisible and i threw it to someone else
2. I think he went WW before it reached him and it disapeared
3. It didn't appear again even after Santa killed me (then we remaked it)
Note: This is what i think happened.
Any questions?

P.s. the ninja mini game, Thirteen.XII said they need a attack.. quote "They should have a normal attack or the swords they carry are useless" or something like that.
I thought of a quick idea for killing uther... We need to heal you 2 while u kill him and we could also have a stun spell, but we dont have a attack.
For the first one, no I understand what's wrong, I just thought I had fixed that before. I'll check. I'm not sure why you DC, I havent had that problem before. Though sometimes if you play a game that used the widgetizer and then open up another map with certain conditions, it will crash.

For the 2nd one, I know I was debating adding an attack and I think I might, though it was supposed to be a stealth game you know?

Thank you for the comments :thumbs_up:

Level 4
For the 2nd one, I know I was debating adding an attack and I think I might, though it was supposed to be a stealth game you know?

Thank you for the comments :thumbs_up:

Since it's a stealth game make it so only back-stabs do damage, I've seen it before. More fun and challenging also. :thumbs_up:
Also I had 2 problems, and 2 ideas. 1 actually.

Third idea, We could be footmen in defense position and archers shoot arrows at us. We take damage if the arrow hits us in the back or side, not front since the shield is in front.

Another Idea you could add AI to play in the game... but you don't need to... and bout the save/load codes. People can just play single player and cheat :nw:. You could disable codes in single player, since people might want to practice. BUT you might want to add AI into the game since people can actually practice in single player.

Last edited:
Level 11
Since it's a stealth game make it so only back-stabs do damage, I've seen it before. More fun and challenging also. :thumbs_up:
Also I had 2 problems, and 2 ideas. 1 actually.

Third idea, We could be footmen in defense position and archers shoot arrows at us. We take damage if the arrow hits us in the back or side, not front since the shield is in front.

Another Idea you could add AI to play in the game... but you don't need to... and bout the save/load codes. People can just play single player and cheat :nw:. You could disable codes in single player, since people might want to practice. BUT you might want to add AI into the game since people can actually practice in single player.
Dunno about the footmen game, seems a bit similar to other things. Looking mainly for arenas games now.

I am incredibly against an AI, the point of a party map is to play with friends online, not computers. It's a waste of time that could be put into the minigames. And if save/load codes are put in, they will be hard to beat (obviously no code is impossible to beat with warcraft III maps)

Level 11
Sorry for the double-post, but I'm just going to post a few (okay one) idea here for people to discuss, like/dislike etc. We'll occasionally post minigame ideas here to see what you think.

Warden Warriors
You play as a warden in a hilly ashenvale terrain. Visibility is not complete, so you can only see what your unit can see. Since the terrain is hilly, the higher you are, the farther you can see. It's an arena game, not sure whether it will be elimination (you die and you're gone) or just a tally to see how many deaths/kills you get. But either way, your goal is to kill the enemy.

You have an attack, but you will also have several other abilities.

Blink Blast - Blinks to an area and deals damage. Deals damage based on the height you teleported from, a higher ground will deal more damage. You cannot blink to a height that is signficantly higher than your own.
Shadow Strike - Throws a poisoned knife at a target point, a unit that is hit takes damage, is poisoned and moves slower. It moves slower going up hill and faster going downhill.
Reveal - Obvious, reveals the entire map for 5 seconds.

Was thinking to add a Fan of Knives, but I think 4 skills is a bit much. Might implement the hero thing for this one, and you'll be able to assign your points at that period where you just look at abilities (for hero games, it will be longer).

So what do you guys think? Good, bad? Too complicated? (A lot of the details will not be said in the abilities/game, because it makes it seem too complicated, people will find out as they go along :p)

Level 4
Dunno about the footmen game, seems a bit similar to other things. Looking mainly for arenas games now.

I am incredibly against an AI, the point of a party map is to play with friends online, not computers. It's a waste of time that could be put into the minigames. And if save/load codes are put in, they will be hard to beat (obviously no code is impossible to beat with warcraft III maps)

The footmen game is a arena game. you are trapped and archers shoot u from above. What games are similar to that? I am not talking about a dodging a stampede of arrows, I'm talking about arrow's being shot from a bow.
Any questions?

Level 11
Maybe make blink have a slight warning (.5 or so seconds), and add a Dodge spell? Also, make it deal damage modified by the difference in terrain height, not just from the starting terrain height.
The blink warning is a good idea, not sure about a dodge spell, 3 spells seems enough. And yeah, that's what I mean with the damage dealth based on difference in height.

The footmen game is a arena game. you are trapped and archers shoot u from above. What games are similar to that? I am not talking about a dodging a stampede of arrows, I'm talking about arrow's being shot from a bow.
Any questions?
It's not an arena game, arena games are where you fight others :p and I'm just not really feeling it that's all, it is kind of similar to the suicide game, though the goals are opposite.

Level 4
Any questions?

It's not an arena game, arena games are where you fight others :p and I'm just not really feeling it that's all, it is kind of similar to the suicide game, though the goals are opposite.

How 'bout the footmen are able to throw swords at each other (or knives) and they try to kill the enemy. (you can make them stationary or able to move) This is good upgrading :thumbs_up: i think.

Level 12
A potential Arena idea could be:

Hero Wars (or something)

- Randomly distributes the players into 2 teams on either side of the arena.
- First team to kill the other team wins a round.
- There are 3-5 rounds, each round it randomly shuffles the teams.
- You gain points for being on the winning team each round.

Can be any Hero, or a selection of Heroes.

Level 11
@famouspker, okay thanks I'll get that fixed

@Fulla hm.. I'm wondering. That seems like a lot of effort, multiple heroes. So maybe we'll make that the boss game. I was thinking that for the boss game, we would have an AoS. Uther's side would be in the middle, and the 2 teams would be on either side of uther, each with 1 lane to get to his base. It's pretty easy to get there, but the team to get to Uther first gets first crack at him.

Level 24
@Fulla hm.. I'm wondering. That seems like a lot of effort, multiple heroes. So maybe we'll make that the boss game. I was thinking that for the boss game, we would have an AoS. Uther's side would be in the middle, and the 2 teams would be on either side of uther, each with 1 lane to get to his base. It's pretty easy to get there, but the team to get to Uther first gets first crack at him.

Sounds like a nice idea. Would be a great thing to add to the map :)

Level 4
How 'bout the footmen are able to throw swords at each other (or knives) and they try to kill the enemy. (you can make them stationary or able to move) This is good upgrading :thumbs_up: i think.

Umm no one answered that post up top.

Level 11
he he sorry hi hi

Well I still think that it's a bit like the ninja game you know, throw knives, throw shruikens same thing really. We're looking for each arena to be differrent.

@Oziris Glad you liked it

Level 12

You could do it like that, Pyramid escape game, where all the players need to face an equal amount of enemy heroes.
The catch on pyramid escape was they all have reincarnation (long casting time), you had to have them all dead at same time to win.
They were obviously pretty weak, but kept coming back.

Perhaps something similiar for the boss game.
Your team vs Uthers Royal Guard, he ressurects each Hero after 10 seconds when they die, goal is to have them all dead.

Level 11
Well I've always been doing all the triggering and object editing, raging does terrain and some ideas, but anyways no we are still developing it together. Raging quit the hive, but he said he would still make the terrain. I will however be the only one posting here cause raging refuses to visit the hive again.

@ Fulla that might work, though I'm wondering if they should have all the same skills or be able to choose a hero.

Level 12
Ah well I imagined it would be like:
Blademasters vs Paladins

With Uther + Hellscream observing the battle.
On that note perhaps hellscream could have a spell or 2 he throws in now and then to aid you. Uther could also have a Holy Light along with his Ressurection.

Level 4
Ok my idea died. It is generally different from the Ninja game, but I still want to help. (May I know why Raging left and isn't visiting or posting?)
1. The CTF game, the satyrs have less attack than the sasquatches, or is it cause they are faster?
2. Popcorn! : You are some corn and you have the flame strike ability, try and kill the enemy and make them into popcorn! and you can eat them for health.
3. Pop! : You are a Balloon, and there are spikes around the edge. and u need to push your enemy to a spike. (Or is this too much like crash bandicoot?)
4. Blam : You have spells to push your enemy away from you. There is a bomb who walks to the nearest person and you need to keep it away from you, so you push it away with your spells in hopes it blows up on your enemies.

Level 11
Ok my idea died. It is generally different from the Ninja game, but I still want to help. (May I know why Raging left and isn't visiting or posting?)
1. The CTF game, the satyrs have less attack than the sasquatches, or is it cause they are faster?
2. Popcorn! : You are some corn and you have the flame strike ability, try and kill the enemy and make them into popcorn! and you can eat them for health.
3. Pop! : You are a Balloon, and there are spikes around the edge. and u need to push your enemy to a spike. (Or is this too much like crash bandicoot?)
4. Blam : You have spells to push your enemy away from you. There is a bomb who walks to the nearest person and you need to keep it away from you, so you push it away with your spells in hopes it blows up on your enemies.

1. He he, no Satyrs are not faster, if that's true then it's a bug.

2. Hm.. seems just like an arena with flame strike, looking for some more depths in the arenas.

3. Yeah too much like crash, though that game itself is getting an overhaul, dont like at all the way it is now.

4. Hm.. seems a bit like the Santa game.

Level 4
1. He he, no Satyrs are not faster, if that's true then it's a bug.

2. Hm.. seems just like an arena with flame strike, looking for some more depths in the arenas.

3. Yeah too much like crash, though that game itself is getting an overhaul, dont like at all the way it is now.

4. Hm.. seems a bit like the Santa game.

Just about number 4. It doesn't need to be like Santa game, since there can be multiple bombs, You can push bombs near enemies, and you don't pass a item to other people to make bombs follow you. (They go near whoever is closest).

Level 11
Mm.. still not qutie feeling it, but anyways here's another game for discussion:

Plunder
Objective: You're a rogue trying to steal treasure from a giant ogre. You start at the bottom of the map and the ogre is at the top with his horde of treasure. He's sleeping most of the time, so use that oppurtunity to sneak up on him, but when he wakes up his fury is great. Fireballs, firestorms, blizzards, or he might do nothing. Use skills like hide (which will protect you when the ogre gets up), speed boost and prod (wakes the ogre). Once you steal an item run back to the bottom to deposit in your horde. If you die, you revive in 15 seconds. The player with the most items at the end wins.

Level 15
heres some ideas i had for uther party, i was planningto mail them but never did..

Boar Hunting:
Each player starts out whit a Troll Headhunter, they got a triggered shockwave like spell, that fires the way they face, and will stop upon hit (Maybe it could shoot between face of unit +20 and face of unit -20?). The camera is locked on them, and controls are arrow keys, right and left to change faceangle and up to move foward. Objective is to reach a certain score first, first to reach will get X points, second a little less, third a small ammount and the rest 0. Score is gained by killing boars, the bigger they are, the more points awarded. Some boars got extra features like minusing all other players than the killer's score by a small amount or so.

i will post the other soon, editing this thread, going to play your game now :)

Level 11
So adding any more ideas? :p

Anyways raging had an idea, so here it is:

Crypt Gladiators

Objective: You play as a crypt lord (maybe this will change to just a nerubian) duking it out for your territory. You have no attack, so your main method of killing is through stunning enemies. Use abilities impale and slam to catch other players unaware and finish them off. You have 7 hp and each stun gives 1 dmg.

Impale - You know.
Slam - Like war stomp.
Burrow - After 2 seconds of casting time, you become burrowed. While burrowed, you lose the ability to use impale or slam, however you move faster and are immune to the effects of impale. Taking damage from slam however, will deal 2 dmg instead of 1. When you unburrow, you will deal 1 dmg to everyone around you.
Web Spin - When this is activated, you will leave a line of web behind you as you walk. Units that get caught in a web are stunned for 1 second and slowed for 2. Burrowed units automatically become unburrowed but do not deal the dmg as normal.

So what do you guys think?

Level 15
Room of Doom :)P)

Some kobold diggers got trapped inside their mine while digging, suddenly, the ground starts tremblering and breaks.

Ok, each guy got a Kobold, this is his spells:

Shovel Slam: Stuns all nearby targets.
Panic: Increase speed by 50% for 5 seconds.
Jump: Jumps to another position, takes 2 seconds to cast.

Now all kobolds are placed shattered in the arena. they got to move around as the ground destrous itself, last man standing wins.
Around on the ground rocks will fall down and kill all on that position, also the ground gets destroyed areas wich is unwalkable. Jumping to a destroyed ground will kill. now its simply about blocking, stunning, fleeing, and surviving.

hope you get it.

Level 11
This game is wonderful, i hosted and people loved it, only problem is when you throw the present at somone that goes invis it dissapears, great game though, +rep.
Thank you, it helps to know that people enjoy playing our game. Raging and I are still working on another update, with a few more options (e.g. being able to choose which games and in which order to play) and a few more minigames.

Level 4
Hi I'm back!

Idea,
you are a tauren who is very territorial and you need to control the only spot on the map.

Roar: scares any neutral away, slows enemy
Push: push your enemy away
Thud: Stun, enemy and neutral
Herd: attracts neutral into a area to trap your enemies

Urban fighting: you are a marine or orcish marine in a urban setting fighting for a area. (CS type game)
Marine spells: Barricades: creates a barricade to stop incoming fire. (perm.)
Sprint: run faster
bomb detect: scans a small area for bombs

Orcish marine spells: Claymore: mine (invis)
Big Boom: there is a big explosion in a set distance in-front (Random)
Im just thinking but you could keep them same spells, to keep balance.

Level 11
Hi I'm back!

Idea,
you are a tauren who is very territorial and you need to control the only spot on the map.

Roar: scares any neutral away, slows enemy
Push: push your enemy away
Thud: Stun, enemy and neutral
Herd: attracts neutral into a area to trap your enemies

Urban fighting: you are a marine or orcish marine in a urban setting fighting for a area. (CS type game)
Marine spells: Barricades: creates a barricade to stop incoming fire. (perm.)
Sprint: run faster

Orcish marine spells: Claymore: mine (invis)
Big Boom: there is a big explosion in a set distance in-front (Random)
Im just thinking but you could keep them same spells, to keep balance.
First one is just like the Tuskarr game, in fact we are planning on having a mode that will leave only 1 circle in the middle.

Urban fighting... hm.. I kind of like it, but I would want an actual goal for such a game isntead of just kill people.

Anyways here's an idea I thought up:

Blademaster Arena - Well basically, it's an arena with.. blade masters lol but instead of being birds eye view, it will be side scrolling like action games. If you've ever played smash brothers you'll know what I mean. In any case, it'll be like that, but with blademasters. You'll use AD for left and right, W for jump, and F for attack (you'll do an attack whether or not someone is in front of you). Hitting some one with very low HP will send them flying, and give you the kill. There will be ledges and stuff, and I think I can make it work, just have to check a few things. But what do you think? Needs more abilities? More skills? What?

edit: this will likely be changed to samurai

Last edited:
Level 4
First one is just like the Tuskarr game, in fact we are planning on having a mode that will leave only 1 circle in the middle.

Urban fighting... hm.. I kind of like it, but I would want an actual goal for such a game isntead of just kill people.

Anyways here's an idea I thought up:

Blademaster Arena - Well basically, it's an arena with.. blade masters lol but instead of being birds eye view, it will be side scrolling like action games. If you've ever played smash brothers you'll know what I mean. In any case, it'll be like that, but with blademasters. You'll use AD for left and right, W for jump, and F for attack (you'll do an attack whether or not someone is in front of you). Hitting some one with very low HP will send them flying, and give you the kill. There will be ledges and stuff, and I think I can make it work, just have to check a few things. But what do you think? Needs more abilities? More skills? What?

edit: this will likely be changed to samurai

Ok. the Urban fighting I think will go best with call of duty 4 Sabotage mode - plant a bomb and destroy your enemies cache while defending yours.

the blademaster arena is a cool idea. make it like... smash bros. with multiple characters.:thumbs_up:

Level 11
Ok. the Urban fighting I think will go best with call of duty 4 Sabotage mode - plant a bomb and destroy your enemies cache while defending yours.

the blademaster arena is a cool idea. make it like... smash bros. with multiple characters.:thumbs_up:
A marine game might be a good idea.

And thanks about the bladestorm arena, we're trying to make even the arenas as different as possible.

Level 15
Gem Hunter

Based over an idea i had for a map, but never made.
A group of peasants found a mystery den of fire, filled with GEMS! but an evil Infernal protects it.

Controls is spells (up,down,left and right) abit like Pirate Tag
cam is locked from above.

Its basicly just to collect 3 gems, just by running over one, but a giant infernal fires balls of fire towards you!
, its simply about getting 3 gems and avoid getting roasted, if you get roasted, you are stunned for 5 sec and loose all of your gems.
To make it longer, there can only be 2 gems on the arena at once, when one is taken, another is spawned.

Pic: wtf.jpg

Edit: played through again once, this is what i think hellscreams party needs:

1-Background Music, Countdown Sounds or/and other sounds.
2-Small Wait timer before a minigame ends, so you can see who died/won and maybe a special effect on the victoryed players unit? like a townportal portal?
3-More minigames, but ill quess they come as game evolves :)
4-Upon Victory, Troph 1 will loose the fight, why? i think Troph 1 should be a Blademaster, Troph 2 a grunt, and troph 3 a peon. now, all the other should be pigs, looking at thoose three guys fighting :)

Last edited:
Level 11
1-Background Music, Countdown Sounds or/and other sounds.
2-Small Wait timer before a minigame ends, so you can see who died/won and maybe a special effect on the victoryed players unit? like a townportal portal?
3-More minigames, but ill quess they come as game evolves :)
4-Upon Victory, Troph 1 will loose the fight, why? i think Troph 1 should be a Blademaster, Troph 2 a grunt, and troph 3 a peon. now, all the other should be pigs, looking at thoose three guys fighting :)
1- Yeah I've always been horrible with sounds
2-Yeah a wait when a game ends should be implemented
3- Correct.
4- Lol, I'm glad our mistake turned out so well :p The grunts were never supposed to be fighting in the first place, we just got lucky and some people said it was funny. It might be changed in the newest version or not, what do you guys think?

As for your idea, we were thinking of making Crash Bandicoot (I hate the game as it is now) into something like that, though we're still deciding. Any ideas on what we should change it to?

Level 15
1- Yeah I've always been horrible with sounds
2-Yeah a wait when a game ends should be implemented
3- Correct.
4- Lol, I'm glad our mistake turned out so well :p The grunts were never supposed to be fighting in the first place, we just got lucky and some people said it was funny. It might be changed in the newest version or not, what do you guys think?

As for your idea, we were thinking of making Crash Bandicoot (I hate the game as it is now) into something like that, though we're still deciding. Any ideas on what we should change it to?

Well, i just think they should, but troph 1 should kill Troph 3, and the Troph 2, while troph 1/2 wacks away on troph 1 (thats alot of "troph :p)

Well, i think that the crash bandicood game is fun, but it needs improvements.
my ideas for crash minigame:

-Better Knockback, take a look at some of the spells, where you slows over time (it looks better :D)
-Should not be "glide" but "Spin" so it knoks away all nearby enemys. then, around the arena, the funny mask-thingy (whatever hes called) should spawn as a rune, when you run into it, you will get protected against one spin, not more, and he wont protect against fire. It maybe could be a spell instead in chaos.
-Chaos:
Never played Chaos in crash minigame, so my idea would be:
Iceblocks! get thrown into them, and you stop flying, but the iceblock crumbles...

well, i love hellscreams party, and the people on Bnet does too!
keep up the good work :thumbs_up:

Level 11
-Better Knockback, take a look at some of the spells, where you slows over time (it looks better :D)
-Should not be "glide" but "Spin" so it knoks away all nearby enemys. then, around the arena, the funny mask-thingy (whatever hes called) should spawn as a rune, when you run into it, you will get protected against one spin, not more, and he wont protect against fire. It maybe could be a spell instead in chaos.
-Chaos:
Never played Chaos in crash minigame, so my idea would be:
Iceblocks! get thrown into them, and you stop flying, but the iceblock crumbles...
1 - About the knockback yeah, the system was originally designed for projectiles with a constant speed but then got adapted for knockbacks as well, it should only take a few minutes to add accleration/deaccleration.
2 - So basically you're saying that just have him play the spinning animation while sliding.
3 - No idea what you mean lol, what middle thing :p
4 - Excellent idea (+rep)! You can put them around the edge to protect yourself but might end up helping enemies.

Another idea I had was that your sliding would slow as you come near a fire, so it's not so easy to knock you in, people have to knock you near the fire and then knock you into it again.

Level 15
1 - About the knockback yeah, the system was originally designed for projectiles with a constant speed but then got adapted for knockbacks as well, it should only take a few minutes to add accleration/deaccleration.
2 - So basically you're saying that just have him play the spinning animation while sliding.
3 - No idea what you mean lol, what middle thing :p
4 - Excellent idea (+rep)! You can put them around the edge to protect yourself but might end up helping enemies.

Another idea I had was that your sliding would slow as you come near a fire, so it's not so easy to knock you in, people have to knock you near the fire and then knock you into it again.

No, instead of crash "tackling" he will spin, as he does in the crash games, instead of "sitting down" :p

Thanks for rep :)

Level 11
Mm.. we'll consider that for the crash game.

Anyways a new game raging thought up:

Boat Battles, 2 player team

In teams of 2, players control a boat and are in the race of their lives. One player will steer using arrow keys while the other will fire cannons to slow down enemies (the driver will also have 1 or 2 minor weapons). Avoid sea monsters and beat the other players to be victorious. Skills not determined yet.

Status
Not open for further replies.