• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

UTHER PARTY HELP

Status
Not open for further replies.

Vim

Vim

Level 1
Sorry i cant find in search system anything of Uther Party. And create new topic.

I need know what the latest version of Uther Party.
Ultima-Q ? And anyone know where newest version plz say me.
And 1 answer. Anyone find secret with Cursed Lich ?
I crack my brain. becose im think think think and think of this. Try many times to do anything with Lich. But not find secret. its so tt.

Sorry my engl.
From Rus

Level 25
ChrisLee162006 said:

... HOW THE OATH DOES THIS CONTRIBUTE TO THE TOPIC?

Do you just EXIST FOR POSTING USELESS JUNK EVERYWHERE?

So what if he hasn't learnt about the term being used for what he's doing is infact "Bump" and instead wants his topic to go "Up" to the top? Him being an internet newbie is hardly enough reason to insult him, and he even says English isn't his first language so its no surprise he doesn't know about bumping

I also find it ironic that he types better than you do and you come from an English speaking country

Vim

Vim

Level 1
Mecheon said:
ChrisLee162006 said:

... HOW THE OATH DOES THIS CONTRIBUTE TO THE TOPIC?

Do you just EXIST FOR POSTING USELESS JUNK EVERYWHERE?

So what if he hasn't learnt about the term being used for what he's doing is infact "Bump" and instead wants his topic to go "Up" to the top? Him being an internet newbie is hardly enough reason to insult him, and he even says English isn't his first language so its no surprise he doesn't know about bumping

I also find it ironic that he types better than you do and you come from an English speaking country

MUAHAHAAHAAA thnx IM BEST NEWBY IN THE WORLD !

Status
Not open for further replies.