• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Old Watcher

This model represents very old watcher.

Keywords:
Watcher, Old, Zombie, Lanternman
Contents

Old Watcher (Model)

Old Watcher (Model)

Reviews
12:36, 28th Oct 2015 Misha: freaky xD i like it
Level 21
His face looks like the one of a zombie because it is pale and does not have enough wrinkles. His eyes are too crooked, making him look like a madman. Also, I think you should not let him have his eyes so widely opened because it gives a zombie-ish feeling. Maybe showing a part of the eyelids could solve this problem.
I like the dress he's wearing, it gives the feeling of an old man at least but his hands could use of more details because they just look like white irregular shapes right now.
That's all I got to say about the model. I hope you'll work on it. Good luck! :thumbs_up:

hg0UbwQ.png

Oh god why is he staring at me.

He's staring into your soul, beware!

The eyes are just priceless. You should keep them, they're just funky and too cool to be changed.
You should fiddle more with that lantern and those slippers/shoes.
Also try to give that face a geoset coloring, something more with a gray tint(maybe even a beard if you want more personality).

Last edited: