• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ogre Dungeon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 37
Hi!

Here's some more terrain I made yesterday. Yeah, these are once again from the campaign I'm creating and they are full play-able. I have not yet put this place to the campaign but it can be found in chapter 1 and it's fifth optional quest.

Before you critics I have to say that the fog is wrong in here because it's different in the game, also the dungeon is alot darker. I'm using Viikuna's fog system which makes the atmosphere perfect while you play(not yet added to the campaign).

What do you think? Any improvements?

Attachments

• 16.JPG
    16.JPG
    109.4 KB · Views: 255
  • 17.JPG
    17.JPG
    90.1 KB · Views: 264
  • 18.JPG
    18.JPG
    77.6 KB · Views: 182
  • 19.JPG
    19.JPG
    97.7 KB · Views: 213
Level 37
Well, not exactly. :p

I have to:
  • Do first 4 cinematics for the quest.
  • Wait for someone to do this model request.
  • Wait for Kitabatake, he's making for me an ambient light model that fits perfectly to the dungeon.
  • I have to go my granpa this weekend...

Yeah, I have lot of explanations. :D

However, I will bumb the thread once all is done with new ingame pictures, I promise.

Status
Not open for further replies.