• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Elven city - cinematic terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 18
Well I decided to go forth with an old campaign of mine and started making one of the cinematics that takes place in an Elven capital city. Well, I ended up playing around with doodads, weather effects and fog and decided to show you what I made so far.

I'm waiting for some comments. And remember, it's cinematic/playable terrain so it can't be too much full of details.

Attachments

• fall_sunset.JPG
    fall_sunset.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 329
  • spring_windy_sunset.JPG
    spring_windy_sunset.JPG
    121.1 KB · Views: 207
  • summer_day.JPG
    summer_day.JPG
    134.7 KB · Views: 247
  • summer_night.JPG
    summer_night.JPG
    84 KB · Views: 182
  • summer_rain.JPG
    summer_rain.JPG
    105.9 KB · Views: 188
  • winter_evening.JPG
    winter_evening.JPG
    98.8 KB · Views: 229
Level 15
i can see end of the world
also the background is empty. i mean absolutely empty. terrain without variation
hope that's a WIP

Level 18
I switched the texture of the columns from RuinsDoodads to WhiteMarble and rewrapped them, same with the archways, reskinned the spell breaker and modified the model so it has only one animation in which it stands still.

Status
Not open for further replies.