• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Official Hive Intro Video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 8
Hello members of the Hive,

I was looking through the SC2 Mapster website recently and saw that a few members started making a few intro videos for their cinematics and such, and thought, hey, why don't we have one?

I recently started making a few WIP intro videos myself using the Hive's font for contests and such.

the%20hive%20workshop.png

and put it into a very simplistic video (I will make some hopefully more advanced ones later on)

I attached it to this thread.

Enjoy!

Attachments

• The Hive Workshop Intro Video.wmv
    3.6 MB · Views: 82
Level 8
i figured its pretty good... I mean, i use sony vegas pro 9 and it would take me a while to figure out how to do that. Plus getting the font would be hard aswell. (i use vegas a lot)

Good job dude... Nice to see someone helping out hive after hive helps us out!

Level 8
blargh no.

It's kind of annoying to see those constantly, and also I would prefer to put ourselves above that kind of shameless advertising.

I must admit I am a little disappointed by your reaction mrswach, because putting this in a video actually shows your part of a great community, or even a production team. Companies like Blizz, Machinima and Valve are a few examples of them who do it, why not us? What's better than to show to the rest of the world what the hive has to offer them? It's about 5-10 sec. Of video time and then you can go on with the rest of the video.

I'll admit this one isn't really good, but I will make some decent ones later on which might catch and satisfy your eye :).

Level 15
Unless it's a hosted project specifically, the Hive isn't directly affiliated with it.

A lot of members here affiliate with other modding websites as well and putting this on all of your resources would be troublesome and false advertising...

Status
Not open for further replies.