• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NozdormuTheTimelessOne

Hello, finaly Nozdormu the Timeless-one is released. Enjoy and give credits. As soon as i have custom texture, ill release Deathwing human model. ;) This time it cant be done with ingame textures. See ya later guys!

Updated: Decreased filesize

An awesome icon as made! And I say that icon is even better than my model! Great Work Sin'dorei!

Updated. There should be no clipping and also the shoulder armor should behave more naturally. Enjoy.

Updated again: New cape texture and some others. New Staff... Wanted tomake something coolio, not something lame.

Keywords:
Nozdormu, Time, Dragon, Brozne, Clash, Titans, Magic, Timeless, Portrait, Elf, Magic, Tanaris, War of the Ancients, Obladi Oblada, Sand, Desert Prince
Contents

NozdormuTheTimelessOne (Model)

NozdormuTheTimelessOne (Model)

Reviews
01:07, 24th Oct 2013 Kwaliti: You might want to check out that shoulderpad's bone. Also, you've got some clipping on the back of the left arm. 16:51, 8th Feb 2015 MiniMage: Useful.

M

01:07, 24th Oct 2013
Kwaliti:

You might want to check out that shoulderpad's bone. Also, you've got some clipping on the back of the left arm.

16:51, 8th Feb 2015
MiniMage: Useful.

Level 38
Thanks guys. I needed to take my time with the Aspects, i updated all of them because of the Malygos, I added sfx to all of them, fixed clipping, added hero glow and also more detailed boobs to the female ones. Also portrait updates and so on...Everything needs time :grin: andima a little busy right now... But know that much better models are on its way to the Hive....

Level 38
Because original model doesnt have animations for portrait, and making portrait where he just looks at you is not much of a help. Of course there is option making own animations for portrait but that seems to me too expensive for time and uneffective, since you can create separate portrait file as the W3 units are suppose to have. Another option would be adding face bones, merging animation sets from portrait and the base model adn create this hybrid, which again seems to me unnecessary. But what i can do is optimize model and the portrait decrease filesize by 80 kb and be done talking (^^)...se ya in a 20 seconds...

20 seconds later: aaaand done.... (^^)

Last edited:
Level 51
While the face aswell as the upper part of the body look great, the lower part is a total mess. The wrap looks random and out of place, the texture of the staff is so undetailed it could come from HL 1. And find another texture for the cape or make it wrap a few more times so it doesn't look so streched.

And the shoulderpad with the dragon is attached to a wrong bone.

Level 5
Wow this is awesome! Especially the Icon! I've always wanted a model like this. This will make a great addition to the best Warcraft 3 mods here in the Hive.

I will give it a rating of 4.95/5 and a vote for approval.

Continue making awesome models, Sellinesko!

Level 38
But you gave the dude a cooler wand and stuff. ;I
Oh well, up to you, I guess.

I dont know what picture you see, but when i uploaded new version of the model I included new version of screenshot with purple night elven portal as a backgroun... Andd that should be pretty much corespond with the version it is uploaded (0.0)