• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Nintendo DS

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
and for "double screen". nintendo DS has awesome graphics (better than nintendo 64) and has some nice extras too:

1. 2 screens
2. "touch screen". in some games you can press on the screen to make things happen (you get a speciall pen with the DS)
3. "pictochat". A feature that is installed to your DS automaticly. Chat with other DS users through a wireless linkup (50 metres range, or something).

and more!

some games that i know:

super mario 64 DS- just like the old game "super mario 64" but you can play multiplayer! (mario, luigi, wario and yoshi)

metroid prime: hunters- i dont know much about this game... but i know that multiplayer is included. and it looks alot like metroid prime itself.

Level 6
and here is some funny pictures i found about nintendo DS (note that these pics are all fake ;))

nintendods-thumb.jpg

0,1311,i=62510,00.gif

in_focus_nintendo_bs.jpg

nintendoDS.jpg

Level 5
DS is the competion against the PSP, has duel screens, one touch screen, backwards compatable iwth gba and gb games, has wireless multiplayer, comes free with Metroid Prime Hunters and Picto Chat, released in Europe on same day as PSP. It's nto the new GBA, coz a GBA 2 is in development. Its REGION FREE!!!! so get it from US (out now) and u can use it anywhere wid any games!

Games
- Super Mario 64 DS
- Ridge Racer 64
- Animal Crossing DS
- Wario Ware Inc. DS
- Many third party games (SpiderMan2, Feel the Love, etc.)

Coming Soon
- Zelda Four Swords DS
- Mario Kart DS
- Metroid Prime Hunters 2
- New Super Mario Bros.
- Super Princess Peach
- Harvest Moon DS

Status
Not open for further replies.