• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Night Elf Townhall

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Hello, good day. How do you fix the NE Townhall building degree problem? I added the Entangle Gold Mine ability and Roots (Ancient) ability so that I can entangle a mine, but it seems that in the 2nd and 3rd Tier Upgrade, their facing degree has changed. Is there any way to prevent such thing?

Level 7
  • Events
    • Unit - A unit Finishes construction
  • Conditions
    • (Unit-type of (Constructed structure)) Equal to Tree of Ages
  • Actions
    • Set Location = (Position of (Constructed structure))
    • Unit - Remove (Constructed structure) from the game
    • Unit - Create 1 Tree of Ages for (Owner of (Constructed structure)) at Location facing Default building facing degrees
    • Custom script: call RemoveLocation(udg_Location)
This is what I did. Is there anything wrong?

Level 7
Okay, I tried everything from 0 - 360 degree but it still won't change. There's one thing I noticed, though. When I removed the Root (Ancients) ability from the 1st Tier, the second and third were normal. However, if I were to do this, then the Townhall won't entangle a mine.

Level 18
Buildings cannot change their facing angle. The workaround would be to uncheck the box in unit editor that says (Is a building) and set it to false.
Then change the facing degree to your desire. Afterwards turn (Is a building) to true.
NOTE that if you move that building then, its facing angle will return to default.

Status
Not open for further replies.