• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

NFWar's Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roland

R

Roland

mdbc9Z8.png

Tfw axe is broken and no beer.
Why would it even be broken in previous post?

Woah @NFWar I love the bearded doodle <3 Please make more please <3 It's so awesome man!

beb74aa19a.png

I wonder if it is possible to make good looking old pine tree. I am very positive wrap on each of those tree variations is hidious, just like low poly models. Perhaps this will turn out to be another canopy tree texture and then modified for some other tree types. I started from experimenting with branches and made stem, only to realise that wrap does not allow me to twist it and make wide/big details like that opening at the bottom.
d131e0da65.png

Few minutes of self harm and crawling out of gold devision in LeagueOfDraven later, I returned to texturing that stupid pine tree, feeling less emotions than before.
9fab896a7e.png
6607b541f1.png

Comleatly ruined. Thin branches doesnt do the trick, they look off. Stem texture now is just a shitty warped plank, which is retarded and attempt to replicate remains of bark is just a blurry mess of stretched pixels.

Status
Not open for further replies.