• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Roleplay?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
Sorry about my absence. I have been ummm growned in fact I am not suppose to be on.

Anyway I have two notices.

1. I will be more active after a while.
2. I have finished the mountain people I was working on so I will post them as soon as I have the time.

Level 9
Uuhm... how long have you been gone? I don't think you know yet that we are brainstorming about a new rp? And that the World of Darjis has recieved an honorable death?

I've been gone for a long long long long long long time.Besides I got banned for 1 month.So new RP huh that's nice.

Level 14
The moment we have all been waiting for has arrived. MY RACE!

The Belt: The belt is a large mountain range that runs completly around the world in a ring shape. Hence the name The Belt. It is a rough and ruthless terran and not many people that don't leave there enter it.

The Du'Ma aka The People of The Belt:
The moutains of The Belt host a variety of different creatures and peoples. The dominant race in The Belt is an old and hearty group and their civilization is very well advanced. The peoples have lived lifes of hardship adapting to their unfavorable environment. Their skin has become tough and leathery, their bones strong, and a tall and well built body accompanies these traits. Living lifes isolated in the mountains have made there people experts at carving a living and a home amoung the rocky soil and stony cliffs that make up The Belt.
Years ago seeing some of the damage and destruction caused by a people with a gift called magic these people abolished magic and outlawed it in their lands. This absence of magic caused the people to begin valuing their old customs and they begin living lives of courage, honor, pride, wit, and might to name some of the few values valued. Also their lifes began to be centered around warfare and the art of the sword.
All visable skin of the adults is a depp tan, but the parts that are usually seldomly exposed to the sun is a chalky white color, their natural skin color. Their tan is caused by the hours of labor they do throughout their life under the hot sun. Which is why most of them retain their chalky white skin until they are older. The people have a small variety of hair colors mainly a color somewhere between brown and black hair though a small percentage are born with blonde of white hair. The rare hair color is a sign of a welder of magic. This is a horror to any mother for any baby born with this hair is killed on the spot. Though a few have been saved through the love of their mother. Their average height varies though most males grow to be atleast 5'10 a lot of times taller. The females of the speices grow to be about 5'8 or 5'9 usually. They don't have a standard weight. This sort of people only live in the mountain range known as The Belt.
Their language is mostly Common though they have their own unique ancient tongue which is commonly useed to deliver encoded messages or battle orders to their own people.
The Du'Ma are a war loving culture with most of the male's life devoted to the art of war. strategic thinking, and knowledge amoung others. Their weaponry and armor is a strong force to meet in battle and their blacksmiths are highly skilled at making them. The most common weapon you see in the Du'Ma ranks is a steel long sword though many have custom made weapons made to suit them such as smaller weapons for greater mobility or weapons made of a mroe durable and strong material. The most common armor is a steel plate, steel mail, or a combination. Many though have custom made armor to suit them such as armor made of lighter and stronger materials.
Though not the most heavily advanced machinery wise they are not totally in the dark. They have a number of machines that make their lifes easier and can even aid in war though most are a carfully guarded secret.
The Du'Ma have a large population that all live in several city-states dotted around The Belt that all have special customs and culture. Though their are several city-states their are only two main ones often called the Twin States:

Aramen-This is the largest and most powerful of the city-states. It is placed at the foot of one of the largest mountains in the world ,Aramionr Peak.
National Colors: Gold and Red
Leader: Lord Haronrus III
Ranks:
1.(only 5000 at one time are ever allowed to be this they are the elite of the elite)Aram Warknights
2.(The next lowest and the trainee Warknights and Warknights in waiting) Aram Adept
3.(Next are the normal soldiers) Aram Guard

Teanor- This is the next largest and most powerful of the city-states. It is only 50 miles to the East of Aramen.
National Colors: Blue and White
Leader: Lord Farna II
Ranks:
1.(modeled closely after the Aram Warknights there are only 5000 strong and are th elite of the elite)Teanor Battlelords
2.(The trainee battlelords) Teanor Adept
3.(Normal soldiers) Teanor Unit

Level 14
They live above your race's heads. They live in the general area of the mountains among them under mountains etc. built halfway into the mountain somtimes cities are carved out of the mountains.

Level 23
I said prefferingly, but becouse their population is so massive, there are different groups that live in different areas, most live in the realy barren, and then the less barren it gets, the less people live there, until you come to something like a rain-forest, where they won't live at all, except for some loners.

Level 14
Let me think. No nothing really eats a nacheeta except other nacheetas and maybe a maracheeta but they rarely come down form the mountain tops. (I don't even know if I want a maracheeta)

Level 14
That wouldn't work very well dark it would be hard concidering the strength of their hide, bones etc. and that they can take a hell of a lot of punishment.

Level 23
Yea, but imagine this: They can use their claws to climb walls, and in other words, they can also climb the Maracheeta, then they can go to the soft spots (joints, organs and such) and stab like red ants, maybe even digging themselves in, as they are experienced diggers.

Status
Not open for further replies.