• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Resource Sections

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there a port made for Reforged model yet? as an example?
All of the ports I have made are for reforged. @Thuj and @Spacebuns have also done ports for Reforged. So has @Varendis.

Level 18
All of the ports I have made are for reforged. @Thuj and @Spacebuns have also done ports for Reforged. So has @Varendis
I guess then, I don't know for once Hive didn't even use to have a ported models section before, but I guess since there is once maybe they can separate it, I do think that they should maybe wait till after whatever blizzard will do with reforged comes out, that survey was looking like they might be thinking about doing changes to HD, but idk.

We're trying our best by putting a #Reforged tags in ports that would only work for Reforged graphics.
My point though is that out of curiosity I searched using that tag and more than half of the models that came up were made for classic. Like some users seem to just use the tag for all of their ports regardless of the fidelity, maybe to attract attention or maybe because they don’t understand what it means. So the tagging system is not as effective as we had hoped.

Status
Not open for further replies.