• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Project - Dreamscape

Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Weird... ill google it now...
(EDIT: Yeah guess there is a movie... w/e its old, this is new. This beats the movie the end)

Yeah, what do you know how to do ?

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

I got bored so I made this pic, it shows from the left;

Narrator
Halsad
Yayoi
Jou Ja

(Yeah I just sloped it together xP)

Attachments

• kk.JPG
    kk.JPG
    107.9 KB · Views: 124
Level 14
Btw at the new path, Halsad will find a group of footem ambushing 3 furbolgs from the bushed and willl say ''Captain Halsad, what are you doing here?'' and Halsad says''Where are the others''then the footman says ''They are just ahead'' then you go and u find 3 more footmen one priest one knight and one sorceres, then u invade a furbolg camp, you win but Halsad tells the others to stay back and not to follow him.K if i add one more trigger like this? :D

EDIT:Here it is! :D make some thing and give it back 2 me so i can think what i can do to improve it! :D

{EDIT}
Ok, in the place that Halsad meets the footemn that ambush the 3 furbolgs, make one of em say ''Captain Halsad what are you doing here?'' Then make Halsad say ''I was returning to the imperial city , where is the camp?'' And then make the footman reply ''They're just ahead.'' Then make the 3 footmen go to the small human camp. Then when Halsad with the other 3 reaches it make the knight say ''Campain Halsad!We where needing you, you see, the Furbolg village up ahead closed the way at our main settlement and they are keep raiding it, we must put an end, me and my men will attack the village, and you will help us crush the Furbolg leader.'' then make Halsad say ''Fine, we need to regroup.'' Then trigger em to go at the frbolg village, when its destroyed, trigger the battle at the small camp with humans and make a footman say ''Oh no!We are too late!"'Then make a footman from the camp say''We need some help over here!"'Then when the battle finishes make a Halsad say ''You must rest here.You should return to the city, and warn the king that i will be safe'' Then Halsad continues normally.

How was teh script? :p

Attachments

• Lost in the Forest.w3x
    120.4 KB · Views: 46
Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Edit----------

W8, if we make it all about him killing furblogs how the hell are the trees going to fit in?

Edit----------------------------------------

Just got back from 3 hrs of searching for 101.9's missing 1. lol my brain hurts from all the damn riddles >.<.... Anyways looks good,still seems like its set in a pre-determined path. (Try to make it a little bit more, "Hmm.... left right or straight witch way to go...",) Other than that it looks good...

Im gonna go have a nap, get rid of the headache.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

You read my idea for the boss? Is it any good? Btw, I thought I make epic pics for WC3 but I now see that I have a rival;-DDD
Yes it was good:thumbs_up:

Also to arthas;

Looks good, I'll be stalling work on ch 4 so I can switch to ch5. Ill switch back to 4 after im don this one...

Level 14
Hey lol, if you are working on CH4, lemme do an uber terrain at the Halsad quest, so work on CH4 while i work at 5, i have an idea to make the tree fight longer so work at ch4 while i work at this one k? :) You gave me a perfect idea!!! :D

{EDIT}
Just continue CH4 and lemme continue the terrain at ch5

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

hes making a boss fight that i'll put in one of the chapters.

And yeah its not finished, ran out of ideas for a few days. adding some stuff to it atm.

Edit-------------

ARROW KEY MOVEMENT IN CH4 HAS BEEN DELETED!
:grin::mwahaha::mwahaha::mwahaha::mwahaha::mwahaha::grin:

Level 4
Thank you, mighty lord Yayoi! No arrow key movement! Yeaaaahh....!!!
P.S.: Do you like my new signature? XDDDDDD

{EDIT}
Hey, you know what? We can put power rangers in some of the maps! I often dream of them. Best seasons ever:
-Mighty Morphin' (1993)
-Lightspeed rescue (1999)
-Time Force (2001)
-S.P.D. (2004)
-Jungle Fury (2008)

Level 12
man, it would be odd lol.. meanwhile, arrow key movement could be maybe useful for getting far away places with high speed. something like rally in the end of map for example... but it seems youhave done it already lol, whatever

Level 4
Why would it be odd? I mean, it's a dream map after all... When we find them, I should be like: "OMG!I am your biggest fan!" And Yayoi: "Who the heck are they?'
Yeah. That would be awesome. I just don't know what model would be appropriate for them.

Level 14
man, it would be odd lol.. meanwhile, arrow key movement could be maybe useful for getting far away places with high speed. something like rally in the end of map for example... but it seems youhave done it already lol, whatever
A frenzy or bloodlust based skill would be nice.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

lol, well if you can get a decent model for one of them theres a way i can change their colors.

Yeah he put them there xP

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Ok, ill throw that in a txt doc untill i get to the ch ur gonna be in.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Need an evil-erer model then.

BTW, what do u guys think about the boss section I added, look as good as the hero one?

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Just finished making the new jou ja skin, still need to fix the stupid alpha layer for it to work right tho, back to working on the project.

Also; Never played D&D xP

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Yeah, I actually just randomly pick up a thesaurus & looked up the word devil and Erinyes was one of the other words that can be substituted for devil.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Check this out then http://thesaurus.reference.com/browse/devil xP

Edit----------------------------------

Chapter 4 additions;

Changed repair bot to scout bot.
Cruiser now has a new ability "Minor-Mechanized Repair", You must complete a certain task before it is usable (It repairs the cruiser for 250 hp)
Added yet another secret + a secret boss & music track (Video Killed the Radio Star by The Buggles)

ATM im working on a "Top Secret" area of the cave.

Edit 2-------------------------------

Adding extremely hard event to the caves, it is half finished but looks pretty good so far... It consists of 3 bosses and 3 or so mini-events included within the main event. I'm not even sure its possible to beat yet...:cry::eek:

Worked on the terrain a little bit, more bumps and stuff in the terrain.

Camera is now attached to cruiser so you cannot move the screen, unless the crusier moves.

Level 12
well, lets see how it will be.

meanwhile, wasn't the camera attached to cruisier already? I remember, I hitted a cliff while using arrow key movement and screen reacted like earthquake effect. lol.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Yeah, it was but I deleted the arrow movement system so its working fine now.

Almost finished with the new event, ill post the map when its finished.

Edit---------------------

:fp::fp:Ok, I tested it and i fixed all errors that i found.

The map is attached. :grin:
Test and give feedback on bugs and stuff:thumbs_up:

Note: Found a 3 trigger long bug re-uploading in 10-15 min when i fix it

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Oh this will be weird, but so nice, i hate lot of links but, anyway im trying actual the caves.

so how many chapters do you plan?
well i hope it get finished

Any dream with Hive members? xD?

bye
:gg:

About 10 in this campaign, then another 20+ in the sequels.
It will :thumbs_up:

No :nw:

Also-----------------------------------

Fixed many errors including the one with non-attacking units n stuff...

newest version of the day is attached.
(Not uploading another version for a few days)

Attachments

• The Caves.w3x
    5.7 MB · Views: 44
Level 12
hmm it was buggy much, most of the triggers haven't turned off when the job is done with them, and game got stuck at cinematic where tank come to the outland terrain ruins

are these problems only being on this computer

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

Nah, there was a ton of triggers wouldn't be surprised if i forgot some. (Yeah it dosen't turn off. Fixed that in the non-released one)

Witch ones didn't turn off?

Edit--------------------------------------

Advanced preview of the secret area.

Level 12
hmm, I can't remember fully now, I couldn't lookt at it much, I left the game at right when I past first panda riddle. when game stuck at cinematic.

panda's riddle tirgger is not turn off too

and.. hmm thinking...

I cant remember fully now :S I should look at it again, but that grave-ruin side is stuck, game is not turning off from cinematic mode.

Deleted member 177737

D

Deleted member 177737

xP, yeah I have no idea how to keep triggers like the panda one turned off...

Uploaded new version with some fixes...:mwahaha:

Attachments

• The Caves.w3x
    5.7 MB · Views: 76
Level 12
you put "Trigger-Turn Off" function at the end of action triggers when the things is done with them.

don't forget, this is only helpful for one-shot triggers, continueous tirggers don't need this, for example, a trigger like some kind of restoration system don't need.

Status
Not open for further replies.