• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New MMOs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
So lately ive been pretty bored and WoW is getting kinda old even for me. I want that feel when you first play a game and the game being new and stuff like WoW was when you started playing in Vanilla or BC. So does anyone know a f2p MMORPG that has low specs and came out in like 2014-2015. Ive heard that Wildstar goes f2p, but from pictures it seems a pretty high requirement game and i dont like sci-fi type games. Also i dont like those call of duty or battlefield type MMos. I only like WoW like MMos so basically fantasy-medieval MMos.

Level 34
Well I play Star Wars the Old Republic with some friends. Just casual once a week generally.

I also play Marvel Heroes, which is technically an MMO, but is a hack and slash like Diablo. I also play that casually because raids are only worth doing once a week.

As far as medival goes, I'd say Final Fantasy (not F2P), Tera, and Neverwinter, are your best options. I enjoyed Neverwinter while I played it.

Status
Not open for further replies.