• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
sometimes i get bored playing warcraft 3 the frozen throne because it has a boring fight scenes or fighting styles unlike battle realms however there are lots of spells and of course the powerful WE is there.... i wish blizzard would improved the way units fight w/ each other. am i in the right section to write these words?

Level 8
Let's take....Blademaster. if he was suposed to have 1 figthing style fore each monster/unit in WC3/TFT...It would take lots of space. And thats only 1 unit. And if we take all of them....Dizzy!
But it would be c00l doh!

Welcome to the great realms of Wc3sear.ch

-Lonely Wolf.

Level 11
Hello and welcome to Wc3sear.ch. IMO, as you said it, the WE exists and it is more poweful than ever (compared to Warcraft II... LOL). Though it could have even more power, I'm sure you could develop a new fighting system. That is why it exists, to assure you complete control upon the game. Well, almost complete. Because making it complete complete, you need to manipulate the graphic part of the site. Which yeah, it is possible if you know Modelling and you have good programs. I believe Warcraft III was a game exploited A LOT!

Well... these are my though... ;)

Level 9
confession

..well..i hav to say i have no programing skills coz im not gud in comp & im just a 4th yr bschemistry student. do i hav a future to learn all the triks in the wc3 we? may i ask, is it okay f i ask questions here?...

Level 9
anything

hello!
when i make a trigger:

event;a unit begins castng an ability
action;if castng unit = ? & ability bng cast = ? then do action kill castng unit & create unit for player..? or somthing like it.

the point s that i just want to replace the unit as he cast the spell. i am doing this coz it takes tyme for a unit to change when using the custumized abilities..metamorph.,bear form, etc..

i want the comp player to use the created unit. how do i do this? the created unit just stays and idles at the base.[/u]

Status
Not open for further replies.