• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

New Item Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
An item I'm thinking of is called the Veil of Darkness, not all that complex really but it would be trigger based. Whatd I was thinking for it to do would be that upon being used it would completely blacken the screen of the Death Knight temporarily when used to momentarilyconfuse and disorient him, and during the time this spell is active he also has a 75% chance to miss anything that he attacks while his screen is blackened (use a modified Curse spell with this casted by a dummy unit). Though I think it has good use in item form you can also make it into a hero ability, your choice, my idea.

Level 18
This is a great idea, but it needs a few tweaks. The biggest that I can think of is that just because the Death Knight's screen is blacked out doesn't mean that the Death Knight Hero wont still auto attack. I suppose to curb this, I could decrease the DK's acquisition range or aggression to 0 for the time of the spell. I understand the black is mainly for effect and not for functionality. Interesting idea, we will see what can be done!

Level 3
I realized that the Death Knight is still capable of auto-attack while his screen is blackened, which is why I suggested that a dummy unit be created to use the Curse ability on him so that not all his attacks would land. But I guess its still good to use just for its effect.

Status
Not open for further replies.