• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

New Spell Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
The spell I have in mind is one that is a passive based ability for one of the Death Hunters (can't specify which). The spell is fairly simple, to me anyway, what it does is everytime the hero with this ability is attacked has a % chance to teleport a random distance from the attacker and deal damage to the attacker in the process, and also gains a momentary movement speed bonus after being teleported, sort of like a reverse Purge ability that fades over time. Currently I cant think of a name, nor do I feel its necessary to do so until I hear whether you approve of this spell idea or not. If you do accept it and can't think of a way to trigger it, just ask for my help, I have some knowledge in GUi and JASS triggering.

Level 4
I know how to make a spell which when attacked the attacked teleport to the back of the enemy - get 2 sec of invulnerable so the attack not hit him - and attack the enemy with extra damage. =) HAHA too easy to make who need the Jass anyway? (I have no clue what "jass" means)

the attached file show item that does that effect - easy to make it into skill tell me if you want it (credit to Lior)

Attachments

• ice sword.w3x
    20.8 KB · Views: 171
Status
Not open for further replies.