Dismiss Notice
60,000 passwords have been reset on July 8, 2019. If you cannot login, read this.

New Content Discussion [SPOILER]

Discussion in 'The Legends of Arkain Series' started by LickMyEyeBall, Jan 25, 2018.

Tags:
  1. Darkness.Sansoyat

Darkness.Sansoyat

Resources:
    Resources:
    After watching a few gameplays from Jay, and the news that SUB is going to be fully released SOON!! :infl_thumbs_up: (FIRE!!!) I'm looking forward to testing the same, and replaying it.

When the True Story of the line considered canon comes out from Shar's hand, I would like to play it just like THE CANON DICTS, plus I also want to try Shar's item improvement system for SKELETONS!

if in some years shar has time, is encouraged, has Feedback, and maybe he will win from this, it would be good vibes, if he did First demon Book and SDB in addition to the spin offs it would be even better and I think that until then, I do not know the direction of the ArkainĀ“s series that the authors want to take, maybe Uncle Blizzard is to blame for this for the patches in addition to Dota (insert Buu), the truth would hate that they take away from Shar so many years of work, I hope for everything dear that not, and who knows?

even Shar take out his own game, books, comic, manga, where the characters are much better worked in this work, or whatever you want shar of this,It will surely be a job well accomplished in both gameplay and history.

greetings to all of you, see you at the SUB:peasant-smile:. (and take good care of the new disease xc)

2. Jayborino

Jayborino

Resources:
    Resources:
    Aridon to Tregakh for the entirely of 6 campaigns, encompassing years of creative effort on Shar's end, and elucidating the in-universe conflicts: "My brother is masterminding the destruction of everything!"
    Tregakh teleports behind Aridon: "no u"

The Second Undead Book simply HAD to end early at that point after such complete and utter destruction

Last edited: Aug 28, 2020
  3. Verb8im

Verb8im

Resources:
    Resources:
    Just watched Jayborino's video of the epilogue

spoiler
    I KNEW Largoth was the Dark One. I'm pretty sure I said that on an Arkain thread awhile ago and nobody believed me. So ha! Lol

4. Mvicio

Mvicio

Resources:
    Resources:
    So, Largoth is both the Dark one and the emperor of Rodan

Arkain is truly fucked.

5. swarmlord1231

swarmlord1231

Resources:
    Resources:
    @Mvicio At least Largoth seems way more sensible then Aridon, if what Largoth said was true it could all have been peaceful until Aridon fucked it all up

6. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    That is the big question, isn't it? :p
    Who is right, who is wrong?
    And no, I am not going to answer that. :p

7. swarmlord1231

swarmlord1231

Resources:
    Resources:
    @Shar Dundred i don't really care a lot but i want to know more about the Orcs and Moghtar, especially the Moghtar about their origins and stuff, give us a hint oh great shar

8. Mvicio

Mvicio

Resources:
    Resources:
    None of them now the truth, the only one Who truly knows is the demon god, He'll reincarnated in the future and tell the TRUE STORY of arkain.

The Orcs came from a distant continent, like the imperials. My bet on moghtar is that they are a part of the cave orcs, that were exiled after the invasion. So they never enter the dead mountain and pick Salria as their home.
    Pretty much like the elves, that were exiled of the Dark elves and take the forest as their home.

Knowing Aridon, he wouldnt care about a bunch of redskins settling on Salria.

9. swarmlord1231

swarmlord1231

Resources:
    Resources:
    Hey what did you update in the first orc book since i got notifications that you updated the bundle

10. Shar Dundred

Shar Dundred

Map Moderator

Resources:
    Packs:
    Maps:
    Tutorials:
    Resources:
    I just updated the descriptions, nothing else. It gets bumbed as "updated" even when I don't
    touch the files.

11. Ahman

Ahman

Resources:
    Resources:
    So now that we know that the emperor is the dark one, controlling the humans. Brain, the god of shadows, controlling the orcs. Aridon controlling the Undead. The final campaign, The True Story of Arkain is gonna cover all 3 of them duking it out and we'll see the conclusion of the story?
    Also if someone knows who the fourth god is and where he is, please let me know.
    All of these campaigns, we were controlled like dolls by each of the four gods. @Shar Dundred You truly created a masterpiece, my friend. I don't think many saw it coming, but I think that all players knew that their characters were being manipulated by someone, all along.
    Also, did Aridon get nerfed in the Second Undead Book? Or was he always meant to be someone who couldn't control everything? Cuz for as long as I remembered, Aridon was always established as the one pulling the strings behind the scenes in all 5 campaigns before this one.

12. swarmlord1231

swarmlord1231

Resources:
    Resources:
    @Ahman the 4th god is the demon god who was killed by Aridon after the demon god killed Largoth aka the dark one aka the emperor meaning that the 4th god does not exist anymore cause he is like fully dead unlike Largoth who was mostly dead, meaning the 4th god does not exist only Aridon,Brian and Largoth are left (and also nice pfp)

13. KuraTheKura20033002

KuraTheKura20033002

Resources:
    Resources:
    if i remember correctly shar mentioned one time that he will add boss battles. Wonder how epick they gona be

14. swarmlord1231

swarmlord1231

Resources:
    Resources:
    So after reading the new faction sheet about the orc clans i basically got this:

Deathbreeze Clan-Zoomy pirate orcs

Darkmind Clan-Pet owner orcs

Goldaxe Clan-Stonks orcs

Ironthunder Clan-Hippy drum circle orcs

Bloodhand Clan-Angery big boi orcs

Ravaging Fire Clan-Spoopy magic orcs

Skullblade Clan-Zoomy flying orcs

15. Ahman

Ahman

Resources:
    Resources:
    I didn't notice this actually until I saw Jayborino talk about it lol. Is it true that so far all the books were timelines that Aridon was thinking about and that they weren't the reality of the story, but still could be? And if so, which event do you think would turn out to be?
    I still think that the majority of events would happen, such as Van Durce losing trust in the emperor, Gardon stopping the demons and establishing his kingdom....etc. I don't really think think a lot will change now that the story is going to be fixed into one direction.

16. swarmlord1231

swarmlord1231

Resources:
    Resources:
    @Ahman I myself think all the books so far were mostly Aridons visions with some things true like the empire abandoning arkainan and van durce and Gardon taking over and making his own kingdom but in the ending of the second undead book Aridon says that he needs to rearange his thoughts meaning that probably all of the books are somewhat true only the ending with each race winning in their book is wrong meaning there is a option where something completely different will happen in the true story aka the canon timeline

17. Jayborino

Jayborino

Resources:
    Resources:
    For the most part, events in each book can happen without conflicting with each other. There are some larger events though that are up for debate to be resolved and there are really only two main ones I can even think of.

1. Blen dying in GG prison, Blen dying in Rath's castle siege, or Blen surviving to join Zyainor Reborn
    2. Gardon successfully beating the GG then using the cannon to beat the Souleater Legion, or Gardon losing against the GG and the Dominion coming in to pick up the pieces then beating the Souleater Legion with brute force.
    The question now is if the true story will choose from these or make up something new. The 2nd in the list clearly would have had an Undead outcome that we never got to see also. I suspect we'll see some combination where the races work together, even if unknowingly, at the end to kill Kersidar. All the other stuff in the SHB and SOB are so far removed from each other for most of the time that the True Story really doesn't have anything to clear up in my opinion. Orcs still go to Salria and create the Dominion with Amari as Chief. Gardon still creates Zyainor Reborn with some Kingdoms, pushes the Demons to the border, and starts a Cold War with Kerrel. A lot of this is clear from post Second Book stories Shar has put out, effectively spoiling outcomes - most specifically the fact that Ironfist is canon, GG gets wiped out, and Aedale gets corrupted.

18. Tuwnew

Tuwnew

Resources:
    Resources:
    I like how Sir Edoarus is a main character of the second undead book lol!

I hope we could control him in the True Story to kill Salomar for example.

19. LickMyEyeBall

LickMyEyeBall

Resources:
    Resources:
    If the undead can turn the demonlords Deathlords and the humans - into Vanguards, what could the orcs do?

:thinking:

20. deepstrasz

deepstrasz

Map Reviewer

Resources:
    Maps:
    Resources:
    That's weird and it doesn't really make sense. Demons aren't hunmans in the first place, so such a drastic transition from dark/chaos to the light would not only take amounts of time and energy but would probably render the demon less powerful.