• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Neverwinter Nights RPG

Reactions: Pourquoi
+Map infor: As the name may implied, my map is a simulation, an effort to bring the great RPG "Neverwinter Nights" into Warcraft. This is a long game, so here i made chapter1... following chapter will be releasing soon. ^^
+That large 6.2MB+ map size is for the sound and many imported files. Sorry, but it you want an interested map, especially RPG, you should import. thats also the reason for the "Single player" of the game.
+You main quests in this game is finding the four "Waterdhavian creatures" to help cure the "Waling Death", horrible plague which is spreading through Neverwinter City, you can find more information on this by pressing F9.
+At first, you can choose one of the 12 DnD classes to begin with, each class has 4 spells and the ability to learn Feats each two levels (press ESC to learn). Each class has 4 feats, while Paladin and Monk has 8 for each.
+There are 4 Henchmen available in game: 3 in the City of Neverwinter and 1 after you have solved an optional quest. To hire them, you must have at least 100 gold in pocket, and your current henchman has been dismissed. (Note that 1 dead Henchman does not mean a dismissed henchman, if dead, they will respawn at Temple of Tyr)
+To interact with a NPC, just go near and click to select him/her.
+The max level each hero can reach is 20.
+You can go freely between Districts, but i strong recommend that you follow this order to finish the main quest: Peninsula District, Beggar's Nest, Blacklake District and Dock District.
///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

CHANGELOG:

+Replaced the ability "Prayer" by "Judicial Chop" for Paladin.
+Replaced the ability "Divine Favor" by "Holy Incantation" for Battle Cleric.
+Remade the ability "Smite Good" for Blackguard.
+Used custom models for "Assassin", "Dwarven Defender", "Blackguard", "Wizard".
+Modified the power of the mob and Boss.
+One more Boss and two more items.
+Edited some typoes [thanks to Furion] and some minor bugs of Abilities, Buffs.
+Optimized the general code.
+Fixed a bug with the Gang Leader.
+Added custom sounds and music themes.
+Added backpack system.
Contents

Neverwinter Nights RPG (Map)

Reviews
15:44, 13th May 2008 Firelord213: [+]The map is yours , No need for any permissions or any credits too any other mapmaker [+]The map is not protected so no need for any map protection information. [+]The map is in English. [+]No signs of any...
Level 2
won't let me start up the map, i mean, when i click start game (or whatever the hell it's called) it starts to load but then returns to the map selection screen