• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Negative Flying Height

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
I know that with crow form ability, units flying heights can be raised and lowered, but the flying height cannot go below 0. Is it possible say, with a burrow ability, to allow a unit to go into negative flying height numbers? Any response would be appreciated, thanks.

Level 2
Try setting it to a variable first, and then setting the flying height to the variable. Because I once used a negative parabola for a toss spell once, and my tossed unit ended up disapearing, and apeared 500 units further again, so I'm guessing it went underground, but ofcourse I couldn't have known that.

Level 10
Both of these posts seem not to be right for me. When I tested my JumpSystem, I also tried out what happens when the parabola just goes through a cliff. Then the flying height is negative and it's all done with a variable, but it doesn't do anything than sliding on flying height null. At least I can say this for units with moving mode "walk".

Status
Not open for further replies.