• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need some item ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Quickly Blade
Quickly Blade(I suggest for FradZ)
Increase 50% attack speed,120 damage,15% chance to blink and cause damage to the target unit(passive).
Deals 7*agility of the Fradz.
Recipe:
How i know?I didn't know all of the item inside of the TCO =-=(because i didn't play better LOL!)
Forge Hammer

Forge Hammer(I suggest for Phodom[Is Phodom right? =.=])
Add a bonus damage of 350,5% chance to create a forge spirit and cause a small area of flame strike(Deals 50 damage per second).
Recipe:
I don't know also, T^T,hope i know all the items inside the game xI
Later i will tell more items(Oh man!i want play game,feel bored with doing homework) :goblin_boom:

EDIT: Sand Sword(For Fradz again :I)
Add a bonus damage of 210,45% attack speed and 30% movement speed,5% chance to shake enemy and deal 200 damage to enemy(Same with sand king ultimate)

Last edited:
Level 5
Maybe a copy of linken's sphere from dota? (blocks 1 spell every 20 seconds).

Some own stuff:
Armour of Restoration
-whenever bearer is dealt damage, has a 3% chance to restore the damage dealt and instead deal the same amount of damage to the damage cause (fluff: drain from the damage source).
Apart from that, adds 500 hp and 5 armour

consists of:
-heavy armour of some kind (+5armour)
-dragonheart (think someone else used this expression before for an item adding either hp or life reg -> same item, 2 purposes)

Don't like it?
Lightning Armour
-adds 14armour and 10%spell reduction
-active: cast a lightning shield (shield moves around caster, consists of 3 lightnings that circle around and deal 50 damage every 0.3 seconds; while circling, lightnings move a) with the caster and b) from being next to him to a circle with radius 650 around caster; spell ends when lightnings reach the outer circle).
Cooldown: around 50secs, duration about 6 seconds, mana 150-250

consists of:
-orb of thunder
-socket plate armour (14 armour)
-if you feel like needing a bigger recipe: add in molten crystal (does nothing alone, magical ingredient needed to form orbs into a socket)
-> form this point starting you could replecate the effect for multiple elements
-orb of frost (slow aura, active nova around caster)
-orb of fire (permanent immolation, +ms)
-orb of stone (whenever a unit within 150 attacks the bearer, 15% chacne to get stunned for 1 second and dealing ITSELF 50 damage (kinda like bashing against stone))
-orb of humus (increased regen aura, active cast: force of nature)
-orb of darkness (cast smoke, evasion)
-orb of corruption (decrease armour, active: amplify damage on bearer and everything he attacks by 20%)
-orb of Wind (+ms,+as, active: fly over a short distance)
... you get my point :)

Still not pleased?
Forgotten armour
-adds +4hp/sec
-10 armour
-400hp
-at the cost of 500 life channels an earth elemental over 3-5 seconds that lasts for 80 seconds (massive damage, aoe, chance to thunderclap, spell immune)

consists of:
-heart of the mountain (+hp, +hp reg)
-consumable: summon earth elementals

Level 7
Demonic Medallion - Legendary~

+ 30 Armour
+ 600 Health
- Gives a 10 % chance of dealing 25 % Of the damage back to the attacker
- Stuns all the targeds around the wielder when his health goes down to 50 % (Has a cooldown)
- Deals massive AoE damage when the wielder dies

Hope u can make something out of that.

Edit, Another idea x)

Angels Skepter - Rare~

+ 300 Health
+ 15 Intelligence
- Regenerates 0.5 % of the wielders max health every second.
- Gives a 1 % Chance of resurrecting the hero upon death. (Maybe higher, whatever suits u best. )
- Has an active ability which sucks up a % of the damage dealt to the hero for 10 seconds, and heals him for 10 % of that damage at the end of the duration.

Last edited:
Level 6
Mirror Armor - Gives 5 armor and 40% chance that a negative buff planted on the Hero will return to the caster.
Helm of the Sixth Sense - Gives 2 armor and 20% chance that the Hero will parry an incoming attack, dealing damage equal to 2 times amount of the damage that was parried to the attacker.
Armor of Grandeir - Armor of the legendary warrior Grandeir that is known for his ability to parry swords and magic. Increases armor by 7 and gives 40% chance that an incoming attack or a negative buff will be reflected back to their owners. Creeps who have their attacks reflected will take damage equal to 2x of their parried attack.
Activating the armor will activate a toggle-able Spell Shield that drains 6 mana per second.

You can remove the Spell Shield if you wish, though.

Level 37
Maybe a copy of linken's sphere from dota? (blocks 1 spell every 20 seconds).

Some own stuff:
Armour of Restoration
-whenever bearer is dealt damage, has a 3% chance to restore the damage dealt and instead deal the same amount of damage to the damage cause (fluff: drain from the damage source).
Apart from that, adds 500 hp and 5 armour

consists of:
-heavy armour of some kind (+5armour)
-dragonheart (think someone else used this expression before for an item adding either hp or life reg -> same item, 2 purposes)

Don't like it?
Lightning Armour
-adds 14armour and 10%spell reduction
-active: cast a lightning shield (shield moves around caster, consists of 3 lightnings that circle around and deal 50 damage every 0.3 seconds; while circling, lightnings move a) with the caster and b) from being next to him to a circle with radius 650 around caster; spell ends when lightnings reach the outer circle).
Cooldown: around 50secs, duration about 6 seconds, mana 150-250

consists of:
-orb of thunder
-socket plate armour (14 armour)
-if you feel like needing a bigger recipe: add in molten crystal (does nothing alone, magical ingredient needed to form orbs into a socket)
-> form this point starting you could replecate the effect for multiple elements
-orb of frost (slow aura, active nova around caster)
-orb of fire (permanent immolation, +ms)
-orb of stone (whenever a unit within 150 attacks the bearer, 15% chacne to get stunned for 1 second and dealing ITSELF 50 damage (kinda like bashing against stone))
-orb of humus (increased regen aura, active cast: force of nature)
-orb of darkness (cast smoke, evasion)
-orb of corruption (decrease armour, active: amplify damage on bearer and everything he attacks by 20%)
-orb of Wind (+ms,+as, active: fly over a short distance)
... you get my point :)

Still not pleased?
Forgotten armour
-adds +4hp/sec
-10 armour
-400hp
-at the cost of 500 life channels an earth elemental over 3-5 seconds that lasts for 80 seconds (massive damage, aoe, chance to thunderclap, spell immune)

consists of:
-heart of the mountain (+hp, +hp reg)
-consumable: summon earth elementals

I liked the first idea but the second idea is actually used already(in a little other way).

Demonic Medallion - Legendary~

+ 30 Armour
+ 600 Health
- Gives a 10 % chance of dealing 25 % Of the damage back to the attacker
- Stuns all the targeds around the wielder when his health goes down to 50 % (Has a cooldown)
- Deals massive AoE damage when the wielder dies

Hope u can make something out of that.

Edit, Another idea x)

Angels Skepter - Rare~

+ 300 Health
+ 15 Intelligence
- Regenerates 0.5 % of the wielders max health every second.
- Gives a 1 % Chance of resurrecting the hero upon death. (Maybe higher, whatever suits u best. )
- Has an active ability which sucks up a % of the damage dealt to the hero for 10 seconds, and heals him for 10 % of that damage at the end of the duration.

Let's see... I liked the death thing but not for an item. Actually I could do from that an ultimate ability...

40% chance that a negative buff planted on the Hero will return to the caster.

What's that suppose to mean?

Come one, I still need just a few more ideas. "Come on, hit me bro. I can take it, try harder until I'm satisfied."

Last edited:
Level 7
Crystaline Cuirass
adds 20 armor
Passive: if the wearer is dealt more then 10% of the wearers current health part of the armor will shatter dealing 1/2 damage dealt to units in 600 Aoe (also has a 5% of reducing the armor provided by the Cuirass(though this part would be hard to implement )

requires
Some Cuirass
Mountains heart: which gives the bearer 10 armor and aoe damage on death

Status
Not open for further replies.