• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need some ideas for spells

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 11
I'm making a wave survival map and can't figure out what spells should i add to my 2 heros.Where the heros are a Satyr and a Troll Berserker, both have the primary attribute agility.
The abilites shouldn't be passive since they already have one.Either some king of spell or autocast.

Level 12
Troll - Double tap: makes the troll move and attack much faster for a short duration. Can be autocasted (moderate mana cost, short cooldown). But I'm talking about 50-70% faster for 5 seconds. Good for running away when cast once, or to mow down creeps when autocasted.

Satyr - the glaives are alive (ult): summons 2 invulnerable glaive embodiments for 90 seconds (moderate melee attack). The kicker: both embodiments will cast spirit link on the satyr so any damage he receives will split to the embodiments (giving him access to 2 additional HP pools).

Level 11
Troll - Double tap: makes the troll move and attack much faster for a short duration. Can be autocasted (moderate mana cost, short cooldown). But I'm talking about 50-70% faster for 5 seconds. Good for running away when cast once, or to mow down creeps when autocasted.

Satyr - the glaives are alive (ult): summons 2 invulnerable glaive embodiments for 90 seconds (moderate melee attack). The kicker: both embodiments will cast spirit link on the satyr so any damage he receives will split to the embodiments (giving him access to 2 additional HP pools).

The troll spell seems kind of simple.On the other hand the Satyr spell would be triggered, but i have another thing in mind for Satyrs ultimate.Anyway i like that you are making it a little challenging.

Level 3
Troll:
Every attack marks enemy unit, maximum of 4 marks. When cast, explode and deals 70 + (25 x Number of Marks) + (1.5 x agi) as damage and applies 1 + (.5 x Number of Marks) stuns. Cooldown: 20 seconds

Satyr:
Dash towards enemy units in a line, slashes through their heart. Dealing 100 + (2 x agi) damage to them, each successful strike heals Satyr for 50 + (1.5 x agi) Hitpoints for Satyr himself. Cooldown: 23 seconds

Last edited:
Level 10
for berserker: frenzy essentially a modified bloodlust that is cast on itself

the satyr should get an ability that steals life and mana a modified life drain

also the satyr should get something similar to shadow strike or a modified soul burn

satyr ultimate can be a modified illusion ability that allows the illusion to deal full damage and only creates 1 illusion

Status
Not open for further replies.