• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Need member .. Project for this map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
yah its hard or totally cant move while reloading >.<.
i think for the Gold replace the wave of the game..

WorldFlat ..
Heres the last 3 classes

6. Firebat
Abilities:
#Napalm
Causes damage to units around the flamethrower's impact point.
#Increased consumption
Increases amount of fuel used on each replenishment.
#Napalm Burst fire
Unleashes a wide angle burst of flame that damages anything in front of the user.
#Fortitude Amor Suit
Gives nearby units increased armor.
#Ignite
Pours oil on the ground where firebat walks, allowing the Firebat to ignite it.
Once ignited, the area will deal a small amount of damage to all units walking on it.

7.Engineer
Abilities:
#Critical Strike - Passive
Adds 15% chance to inflict extra damage to an enemy. Damage multiplier increases per level.
#Mechanicanical Tools
Allow the Engineer to Produce Ammo.
3 - Level Skill
Level 1 - Clips.
Level 2 - Shotgun Shells & Rifle Grenades.
Level 3 - Law Rockets.
#Energy Maneger Device - Passive
Gives nearby friendly units faster energy recharge.
#Shotgun
Short range shotgun, deals large amounts of damage to nearby units.
#Extend Clip
The Engineer can provide a bigger clip to a friendly marine, thus increasing his bullet amount in his next clip.

8. AssaultRifleman
Abilities:
#Critical Strike - Passive
Adds a chance to inflict extra damage to an enemy. Chance to inflict a critical strike and damage multiplier increases per level.
#AutoCannon
Sets up the AssaultRifleman AutoCannon, allowing greatly increased damage with exploding bullets.
#Advance Weapons Tranings - Passive
Adds damage, reduces reload time, and increases splash area.
#Rifle Grenade
Launches an impact grenade from a rifle mounted launcher, damaging all units within the explosion radius.
#Leadership - Passive
Increases the movement speed and attack rate and decreases reload time of nearby friendly marines.

Level 5
Icon and wave, it's not me that have to change it. I don't do the waves, exept if you ask me, but then give indications.

Level 5
By ability, do you mean a spell to learn that to have 80 ammos instead of only 40?
And what is oil-trailed?

Level 5
I did the random weather effect, but it'll always be night, so no sunshine on ;). I can do the waves if you want, just tell me how, how much and where they spawn. But please, don't ask me balancing, I already hate it for my own Human vs Orc map, so...

Level 5
I made an updated version of the map : waves spawn every minutes but it'll spawn only if every monsters of the previous wave are all dead. This way, it will avoid lag.
Also, it still needs to be balanced, for exemple zombies should be very slow, have low hp, and have bigger zombies with bigger hp, that kind of stuff... But I let this to you ;)! By the way, if you need another thing to be done, just ask. I'll maybe add some commands and events in the game. I'll see.

Attachments

• Cityscape Template 2.w3x
    2.1 MB · Views: 64
Level 3
WorldFlat is not a problem and dont say sorry ..^_^

useful comands

-report = show its player the kill count .
-team = show the class of the team
-kick color = allow kick the player that sux ur game.

add some

Level 5
I've done the commands and some other cool stuff, but I've got a problem : zombies can spawn in water... modifying them won't change anything. SO what about : "A navy force will secure the perimeter, to avoid zombies to go out of the town." to kill the zombies directly when they're in water? But please, provide ship model ;).
By the way, I put a bounty mod, so that we gain gold by killing zombies (former inhabitants with gold) and can buy some cool stuff.
Also added a leaderboard when every zombies are dead, to show how much time before next wave.

Level 5
Okay, but :
Invasion = ??
Normal = ??
And what will do the parasite in people? I have an idea : poison like warden's spell, and when he dies, a parasite is spawned?

Level 5
Wow...
He becomes a zombie or keep his hero and still level up and save?
And then, loose when everybody died once?

Level 5
Did a lot of stuff. I suggest we run it via Hamachi, to try it. Just us.
You'll just have to add some events and mission for the story mode. And some items too, and some balancing.

For the moment I go to eat, I should be back in an hour or so.

Attachments

• Cityscape Template 3.w3x
    2.1 MB · Views: 50
Level 3
maybe we setup a time for a test the map..
lightmax can u give me a link of hamachi that u use?

can u make the zombie very small..

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.