• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Looking for co-developer for existing project [Nano-Survival]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Well, name of topic says it all.

If you want to know more about my map follow the link:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/maps-564/nano-survival-betatest-ver-0-99-a-113154/

You can contact me here
Or add in garena Ranger21
Or add me in sk-y-pe "Ranger*DK*21"
Remove * symbol
Lame antispam :)

Map is nearly done, but it feels like it lacks so much of content because of big size of map. (There's a small amount of quests which are "Optionable", you can run around from mobs, or you can stay in one place and try to survive, but in reality "heroes" just wreck poor mobs, so that's the question about balance being hard or easy).

256x256 landscape.

Map is kinda genre of ORPG/Survival
Which means OpenRPG and Survival:

You are doing whatever you want, but you have to survive, that's the idea behind it.

Save/load system saves achievements and level of hero.

Achievements are given for quests and kills of bosses, they give heroes "minor" bonuses to stats, passive abilities, etc.

Map for 1-6 players, it has system which should balance game depending on amount of players, their levels and etc.

Though, when someone loads level 100 hero and there's some level 1 players they can easily die from "not their" pack of mobs which will be high-level monsters, but bright side of this - they will gain far more experience and level up faster.

Mobs are divided in groups, each group of mobs follows only one player. (Anti-bug system with movement of mobs)
Also it has system which recycles all "dying" units.

Status
Not open for further replies.