• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Eclipse ORPG Reborn - Looking for a Co-Developer!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
Hello!

I'm a semi-seasoned WC3 map creator and I've been working on a revamp of an ORPG I loved back in the frozen throne glory days. I'm looking for someone who enjoys being creative and having fun making a high-quality game in a genre of the custom map world that definitely needs reviving.
I'm a perfectionist and really want to spend a ton of time fine-tuning everything so the map is unique and fun to play. Almost everything is done in GUI. Will need to use Discord to communicate.

GUI/JASS creators are both welcome! I don't know JASS too well but am open to learn.

1677357338905.png

1677357414216.png

At this point I have successfully implemented:
  1. 7-8 dungeons/raids with mechanics
  2. 8 heroes mostly finished, but room for a few more spells on each
  3. Save/Load system that saves locally
  4. Teleport system with saved respawn
  5. Bribe's Damage Engine
  6. Much more!
Things to do:
  1. At least 5 more heroes
  2. All items as well as item drop system from dungeons
  3. Item crafting system
  4. Mob creation
  5. Brainstorm boss mechanics
  6. Terraining
I have been working on the map for 3 months now, and it's been a ton of work. Looking to bring someone in to help me out and bring fresh ideas to the table! I'm open to new ideas all around!

If you're interested, comment below or DM me on discord: Zrob#9379

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.