• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Orpg Project

What would be better?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
Legends Myth Orpg

Hello Hiveworkshop,

Ive named this Legends Myth Orpg but i might change it later on.

FEATURES IN THE GAME:
-15 classes
-Dungeons for that better drop in items
-Quests
-Rare Spawns for RARE items
-PvP
-Forging Items
-Max Level 100
-Each Class have Distinct Abilities and a Role
-Inventory System
-Strategic Dungeons
-Sets
THINGS I MAY WANT TO INCLUDE IN GAME:
-Learning Runes( Learn certain abilitys for certain classes )
NEEDS
I am looking for a terrainer because im thinking of reterraining the map for the specific needs of the storyline i am making.

Also looking for Triggerers/Jasser,quest maker, item maker and i may need help with spells to make them even more Unique.

Spots Open:
-
-
-
-

Im Going to need some Beta Testers for this while we make the game and im taking 8 Players so if any interested i would gladly take you.

Beta Testers:
-Aditkus
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

If anyone wants to share some ideas or Hero ideas for this ORPG Project i might take some ideas and suggestions from anyone. Any Questions?

Last edited:
Level 13
got any more detail on the project and when u don't have a lot of post and aren't vary know it makes people less encouraged to a do a project maybe big or small with a nobody just saying before you deiced to do this again

Level 3
What would you like to know?

Here are a few screenys, dont mind the creeps im thinking of putting spawn creep when hero enters area thing.

Attachments

• WC3ScrnShot_073109_130945_08.tga
    4.6 MB · Views: 134
  • WC3ScrnShot_073109_130951_09.tga
    4.6 MB · Views: 96
  • WC3ScrnShot_073109_130933_07.tga
    4.6 MB · Views: 98
  • WC3ScrnShot_073109_130918_06.tga
    4.6 MB · Views: 68
  • WC3ScrnShot_073109_130904_05.tga
    4.6 MB · Views: 62
  • WC3ScrnShot_073109_130837_04.tga
    4.6 MB · Views: 60
  • WC3ScrnShot_073109_130823_03.tga
    4.6 MB · Views: 100
  • WC3ScrnShot_073109_130804_02.tga
    4.6 MB · Views: 128
  • WC3ScrnShot_073109_130732_01.tga
    4.6 MB · Views: 98
Level 13
lol i don't really care but heres some basics of what is usually good to have

story
goals
screenys
feature
demo maybe

btw a lot of your screenshots are spams of doodads try not 2 do that

Level 1
i want to try and help u lol although im not very good at map making but ill try to find out stuff that u need to know or anything like that. i was trying to work on a orpg myself but i dont think it will work out. i only have character pick -.-
and i also have skins for the characters.

Level 3
all the places are different from eachother.

Yeah there will be a beta for this later on but at this moment not right now.

The features are what i already posted first but im adding more later on.

The Story isnt made yet because im still pen and papering stuff of meaning to the terraining im doing which leads to quests, bosses, dungeons that i have to make for each place.

Level 3
I could use help one the story, and the terrain idk maybe. Are you experienced?

Level 3
@Joss ill see maybe but im going to probably need help with the quests too. Think your capable of it?

@43berries Im not sure 300 will be i might change it

Level 3
Update

Regions
-Melody Forest : A nice peaceful forest until the creeps invaded the forest and named Forest of the trolls and furbolgs now, where they watch and protect the forest making it theirs. Leads to Timber Hills and River of Tears.
DUNGEONS: Deep Forest

River of Tears: A narrow path that is covered with strong waterfalls where naga creeps have lived. Leads to ????

-Deep Forest DUNGEON: The Forest Trees have come alive with evil intentions and are casting a ritual to make all the trees come alive to wreak havoc with them.

-Timber Hills: The little mountains that wolves have inhabited the place which is how it got its name. Leads to Energy Lab and Unknown Region

-Unknown Region: A very magical place where magicians and wizards cast their rituals to summon vast monsters and demons.

-Energy Lab: The power source of all the villages where people use to research unknown things, But now a ghostly lab. Leads to Troll Ruins by Teleportation

-Troll Ruins: A ruin where trolls have inhabited the land and made it their encampment. Leads to Magak Tribal Land

-Magak Tribal Land: The Magak Clans land where they all live and defend against the scourge. They have no allies but themselves and dont make friends with anyone. Leads to Scourge Frontfield.

-Scourge Frontfield: The scourge scouts their front field of any intruders so they wont find out or interupt their secret plan. DUNGEONS: Scourge Apothecracy

-Scourge Apothecracy: Raid their Apothecracy and stop them from doing any harm to the world.

Thats all the areas i have created so far and there is still more then half the map to fill. Right now i am focusing on the heroes now and finish the terraining later.

And im still taking recruits and beta testers so reply :) This project is going to take awhile

Level 3
Good idea, i was thinking of making it longer to level to 100 so maybe that will work

Level 3
@ aditkus Alright ill put you up for beta testing
@ Hunt I need a really good triggerer/jasser badly but ill think about it

Status
Not open for further replies.