• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Any takers joining for an orpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Im getting hella bored and this project has been going for a year. Is he almost done? so we can test this game out?

at

at

Level 4
Make a project thread or something, I hope you get this done soon, looking forward to play it :)

Level 4
Me am sooo bored i have to buy a new wc3 cd cause mine broke. so yea hopefully i can get a Brand new one or at least a good used one.

Level 4
No Progress Yet??

Ive Been Checking in this forum for a while and i havent seen any new Progress or Reports of Action.

Ham Ham,
If you are still Proceeding in this project about the Terrain please Tell me cause im thinking that no one is doing anything anymore

Con,
Are you there? I havent seen you post in a L O N G time so any report just post it pls.

Level 8
I've just been through a long ordeal, ive had to have a new account merged with my old one cuz it stopped working, so, ya. Im still here though.
I havent really had time to work on the quests though, iv had 9 tests since school started sep 5th ive got all the quests and what not written down so once ham ham is done with the map ill be able to add them in.

Status
Not open for further replies.