• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Oakwood Forest ORPG needs a modeler!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hey there.
I'm posting here because the Oakwood Forest ORPG needs a modeler/animator for various model changes/animation changes. The work that needs to be done won't be that much but will excist out of small changes.

Example: Changing a unit's weapon. Changing a unit's animation.

Info about the map:

The Oakwood Forest ORPG is an ORPG that's very unique compared to others. With great terrain, systems and spells it's going to be one of the better ORPG's. Currently RaiN and Ciebron are working on great triggers and systems that will make the gameplay better then any other rpg. The ORPG knows 3 factions and 8 classes and can be played by 9 players at the same time. Each class has a special system that affects the gameplay alot like Sage's use Heath with fire spells and Rune Warriors use runes to cast spells.

There are several great systems in the map already and several systems in the making like: Equipment System, Camera System, Damage System, PvE Event System (with several bosses), Threat System, Quest System and many more.

The Terrain is done by me and is for like 50% done. One of the reasons we need a modeler is for a few multiple doodad edits for the terrain. The terrain excists of 3 big cities and several forest, swamp, mountain, barrens area's.

Take a look at: http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/the-oakwood-forest-626/

So do you want to join our team to launch this ORPG as fast as possible on Bnet? Please pm me or add a reply in here then!

Thanks alot,
Teuncreemers.

Status
Not open for further replies.