• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Oakwood Forest ORPG Terrain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Well kinda WIP movies of the area's. So the main thing the movies are about is the terrain. This is playable terrain, so I see no reason in using alot of light stuff that real terrain 'screenshots' have. This is for playing purposes:D

Level 19
Hmm, I've watched most of them. To be honest, the terrain for some reason makes me want to play the game. I wanna beta test it if it isn't out yet! :D

Haha great to hear haha.
Currently I'm working very hard to get to a closed beta asap.
The closed beta will be mainly to fix bugs I didn't see yet. After maybe a week I plan to change the closed beta into an open beta.
Its just that alot of codes still have to be written. Ciebron and Kingz are working on that at the moment. And I had a conversation with Hanky and he seemed interested into joining the project whenver he gets internet again (prolly in a month).

Status
Not open for further replies.