• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Oakwood Forest - Forest Troll Swamp

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 19
Hey there.

I'm making the terrain of my ORPG the Oakwood Forest and I wanted to show a little WIP of the Forest Troll Swamp area. Still a few stones to add and little things like fences or spears and other non important things BUT I think I can show this WIP because it's nearly done.

C&C!

Attachments

• troll1.jpg
    troll1.jpg
    160.2 KB · Views: 1,157
  • Troll2.jpg
    Troll2.jpg
    183.3 KB · Views: 713
  • troll3.jpg
    troll3.jpg
    143.4 KB · Views: 1,668
  • troll4.jpg
    troll4.jpg
    169.5 KB · Views: 873
  • troll5.jpg
    troll5.jpg
    173.3 KB · Views: 1,774
Level 6
Looks really good, though you did use the same circular podium thing multiple times right next to each other, any way you could get the same model with a little more variation to the texture?

Kind of what Wherewolf said but i'm fine with the circular wooden podiums, I just don't think its interesting to have almost every one of them have a fire in the middle with one troll looking at it. The fire on the podium didnt look too interesting and doesnt make sense but it would be fine on one, but on almost all isnt cool. Otherwise at first look they look...great!:thumbs_up:

Level 8
Kind of what Wherewolf said but i'm fine with the circular wooden podiums, I just don't think its interesting to have almost every one of them have a fire in the middle with one troll looking at it. The fire on the podium didnt look too interesting and doesnt make sense but it would be fine on one, but on almost all isnt cool. Otherwise at first look they look...great!:thumbs_up:
Well we need to have those trolls as afterall thats playable terrain and needs them units :)
Ingame its really cool ^^

Level 19
Some podiums have 2 trolls isntead of 1! But the screenshots were made in WE so I had to increase the unit height for the pictures. And the variation.. Hmm maybe... But I could add variation with moss on it or something. I can't really get a 2nd new skin.

Status
Not open for further replies.