• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

The Cursed Land

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 13
Hey fellow map makers !!! I am looking for a team for my new project , it's called The Cursed Land (the name might change if me or someone comes up with a better one) .

About the map : The Cursed Land [TCL] is a survival style map , similar to zombie survivals , but with much more choices and possibilities .

What is a "zombie survival" ?
Zombie survival is a type of map where players choose a hero and try to survive as long as possible from a never ending onslaught of zombies , undead creatures and etc . There are few "spots" on the map allowing tactical capabilities like placing mines on the entrance , climable towers for ranged heroes and etc .

Features:
Solo or team vs team survival with countless waves of vicious beasts
Save-able reputation system .
Wide assortment of unique heroes (not the marine-only choices)
All kinds of attacking monsters and bosses (not just zombies and abominations)
Shops and upgrades , enchancing your gameplay
Great replay value (the game will never be the same)

Extra information:
Players won't be able to engage in Player VS Player combat , because their attacks and spells won't affect other heroes (except the special "curses" available for everyone) , so it will truly be a survival of the best .
All abilities will be Multi Player Compatible , so there won't be lame messages like : omgzorz you took the best hero , you will win)

Team I am looking for:
Terrainer (to make great terrain with loads of possibilities for defending spots and etc)
Artist (icons , loading screen , minimap preview)
Skinner (for some heroes , I am trying to avoid custom models since they use up too much space)

The team:
StasMaN-founder , triggerer , recruiter and director
drakic-one of the terrainers

To be filled .... (Filled this in a hurry currently)

Last edited:
Level 3
Emperor 521

Sign me in as terrainer. I want to help you with terrain.Please!

Last edited:
Level 9
Is it just me or do you have quitea few projects going on right now.
Not to be rude just saying, working on one project at a time and making it prime is probably better than working on two or three, just throwing it out there.

Goodluck,
-Bane

Level 13
Is it just me or do you have quitea few projects going on right now.
Not to be rude just saying, working on one project at a time and making it prime is probably better than working on two or three, just throwing it out there.

Goodluck,
-Bane

Yeah I know I'm working on 2 projects atm but you see , I've started The Cursed Land because it will take a week or few probably to get a team for my campaign ^^

Level 9
Okay just wonderin, and remember that the leader of the project should always be the one doing the most work not his team mates, its your project afterall.

-Bane

Status
Not open for further replies.