• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Recruiting - Defence/Survival Map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 17
Hello Hive members. Wolfe here... again (hopefully successful). I've begun terraining for a new map called Screams of Gethsemane. It features five players and it is a survival-type map. Below is some information, and maybe screenshots (=D) as well as who I will be needing to be part of the team.

Project Title: Screams of Gethsemane
Project Type: Defence/Survival
Project Objective: To survive as long as possible without letting the Holy City be destroyed and defeat the ancient evil in the end.
Project Team:
- Wolfe Orscythe [Project Lead, Terrainer, Braintrain, Object Ed.]
Amount of Players: Five
Project Status: Terraining
Project Description: Screams of Gethsemane is a five-player (possibly more) defence/survival map set in a Gothic atmosphere. The game will feature five heroes that each synergizes each other with four completely triggered spells each and unique backgrounds.
The game will be no walk in the park either. This game requires teamwork and strategy. The game also features and end-game dungeon, unique AI, mini-objectives within the Holy City and outside of it.

The Holy City will not be squashed together either. It has districts that all serve a purpose for players and their opponents. The map will also feature a unique lighting system where streetlamps and towers guide you through the darkness as well as torches in the woods.

RECRUITMENT
Now, the reason I have made this post: recruitment. All Hive members who wish to participate must have the following qualities:
- You must be familiar with the WE for the task you will be doing
- You must be able to get along and communicate with other
members of the team
- You must be efficient in what you are doing and be flexible, though
I understand if your schedule may be busy, just get the job done.
I’m in no rush.

What members I need:
- A JASS spellmaker/triggerer (or a spellmaker AND a triggerer)
- Another terrainer who is familiar with environments (forests, caves,
etc.)
- A modeller who can make realistic hero models exceptional for a
Gothic atmosphere

Please PM or post here if you are interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.