• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need hero descriptions? Come here!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 30
So, all you will have to do is to post your basic info, and I will make a description for it. You will need to post these stuff:

For Heroes:
1. Hero Class (Assassin, Dark Ranger, Shadow Doctor, Warden, ...)
2. Hero Name (Tyrande, Maiev, Sylvanas, Arthas, Varimathas ...)
3. Attributes/Hero Stats (example: high int, medium agi, low str)
4. Attack range and move speed (400 range, slow/fast/medium ms)
5. Abilities AND their in-game names
(example: Chain Thunder*, Purge, Lightning Shield, Lightning Nova**)
*For basic abilities with different name, write what ability is it.
**when posting custom abilities, write what they do.
6. Alignment (Night Elf, Sentinel, Scourge, Burning Legion, Pandaren, Neutral, ...)

For Abilities:
1. What they do, their effects and durations, AoE if you wish.
2. What is their in - game name.
3. What are their special effects. (Example: Fire, Frost, Dark, Light, Water, Nature, ...)
4. Size? - long, short, very long, medium, ...

For Quest Descriptions:
Write you own failure try or write just the main parts*.
(*Example: Find and kill dark sorceress. She is in the graveyard. You have to find her. You must summon her by destroying 10 zombies.)

Although he is considered as a savage and nefarious in the extreme, the Chaos Magician has aligned himself with Demons out of pure necessity. Klean Draheart is a name feared by enemies and respected by allies, and he is adept at manipulating and calling fiery meteors from the skies and channeling living flames upon his enemies or even himself in order to augment his own combat capabilities. Many of Chaos Magicians were slain and banished to Netherlands, but the rest of them walk the line between darkness and light in hopes of salvaging the future for the sake of their own kind.

The brave Dwarven Gunners have faithfully protected their mountain kingdom of Khaz Modan for hundreds of years. Yet they have once again offered their weapons and skills to their allies in a way by sending their greatest shooter to their aid. Using the legendary Single-shot Blunderbuss Longrifle, Meat Tigerseye is an excellent marksman which is capable of blasting apart enemy ranks from long range. This fearless dwarf is master of explosive devices and he relish in pounding any enemy to dust.

Just when you thought that the Dragon Potion is complete, Gabrielle appeared with a bit sarcastic and evil smile, and lets you know that she forgot to tell that a single Lizard Egg is needed for her to complete the potion. With a boring look on your face, you goggle your eyes and pick up your weapons, going for a quest of finding Lightning Lizards and slaying them. All of them until they grant you a Lizard Egg. When found, the Egg should be delivered to Gabrielle as soon as possible, with same, evil and sarcastic smile.

Last edited:
Level 5
i want try but my english is bad
1-Chaos Magichan
2-Klean Draheart
3-high int high agi low str
4-800 range move speed fast attack speed fast
5-Chaos Meteor(call chaos meteor from sky and to selected enemy)DraHeart(passive/make flames next to hero and give him life points[his str is very low] Chaos Legion(this is pc game :D)[call summoned units like flame elementel] ultimate=chaos sacfire (give him 1000 hp,spell immunity,turn melee damage +50 damage but he lost all mp and its dont recover
6-Burning Legion(possed unit)
can you description??

Level 30
buraxia3:
Klean Draeheart, the Chaos Magician.

Although he is considered as a savage and nefarious in the extreme, the Chaos Magician has aligned himself with Demons out of pure necessity. Klean Draheart is a name feared by enemies and respected by allies, and he is adept at manipulating and calling fiery meteors from the skies and channeling living flames upon his enemies or even himself in order to augment his own combat capabilities. Many of Chaos Magicians were slain and banished to Netherlands, but the rest of them walk the line between darkness and light in hopes of salvaging the future for the sake of their own kind.

Is it good?

Level 12
Mystician
High intelligence, 600 range alot of damaging abilities and strange and unknown skills.

BattleLord
High strength with less agility and intelligence, very good at cleaving attacks and tanking upon alot of creeps.

If you can make a description out of this then I would be really happy.

Level 6
Catch i think that the heros your making are Sexy AND Hot xD

I might need this "service" once neco leaves the map team and i join

Level 30
This seems to be very useful. I'll drop by later again.

I am sure I can help you in one way or another.

Mystician
High intelligence, 600 range alot of damaging abilities and strange and unknown skills.

BattleLord
High strength with less agility and intelligence, very good at cleaving attacks and tanking upon alot of creeps.

If you can make a description out of this then I would be really happy.

You lack information. I wrote what ALL you have to write in order to write a good description. So much write verbs in last sentence, but let's not go off-topic. When you post things like that (BattleLord - High strength with less agility and intelligence, very good at cleaving attacks and tanking upon alot of creeps), i can't do almost anything. So, when you remake and write all the things requested, I will be able to do your descriptions. Thanks forward.

Level 7
First of all, I need a "PROFESSIONAL" description AND NOT RETARDED DESCRIPTION (especially like, A "Hero Class" named "Hero Name" that is "Hero Attribute" can learn "skills" [creating them base on what I wrote below) or maybe.. a hero that came from a village and is very power.. this kind of description are retarded, don't like them) I want something unique and a little long.

1. Dwarven Sharpshooter
2. Meat Tigerseye
3. Agility
4. Medium Movement Speed / Long Range
5. STILL WORKING ON THIS ONE (Only made 2 so far..)
6. Dwarf

Tell me any information you need or some questions, I will check this thread every time I use the computer.

Level 30
Sasuke32:
Meat Tigerseye, the Dwarven Sharpshooter

The brave Dwarven Gunners have faithfully protected their mountain kingdom of Khaz Modan for hundreds of years. Yet they have once again offered their weapons and skills to their allies in a way by sending their greatest shooter to their aid. Using the legendary Single-shot Blunderbuss Longrifle, Meat Tigerseye is an excellent marksman which is capable of blasting apart enemy ranks from long range. This fearless dwarf is master of explosive devices and he relish in pounding any enemy to dust.

(If you don't like description, let me know)

Last edited:
Level 3
Could you also make quest descriptions maybe? If so you would be alot of help to me since my english is really poor and my current quest descriptions looks really dull.

Anyway if you do, here's the current quests I would need descriptions for:

Breaking Breka's Defense
Breka and his Razormane kind have been alot of trouble lately harrassing the villagers. (Then I would need some kind of short background story here explaining that the food supplies is getting smaller because of the fear for the Razormanes so the villagers cannot hunt or fish without getting bothered by the Razormanes.) Find and kill Razormane Cheiftain Breka who is located in his camp west of here.

Lizard Egg
Gabrielle needs a Lizard Egg to complete her Dragon Potion formula. Find and kill Lightning Lizards untill they drop a Lizard Egg, then bring the Egg to Gabrielle.

If you could smoothen these two quests up with a nice description I would be really grateful and of course I'll give you +rep and credits :)

Last edited:
Level 30
MikeyDN, your quest descriptions:

Breaking Breka's Defense

,,Street Language" One:
The Villagers are starting to get really frustrated. Their food supplies are getting lower and lower as time passes by, and the only reason for it are the dirty, ugly pigs that harass their tries to get any food. Those poor Villagers are petrified of Razormane kind, and their piggy appearance blows away all their hopes for getting any food. In order to make the Villagers available for supplying themselves with food, you need to slay the fearsome Razormane Chieftain called Breka. Scouts told you that he is located in his dirty camp, a bit west from here.

,,Warcraft Language" One:
The scars of war have driven the neutral beasts to the dark side, in hopes of salvaging the future for the sake of their own kind. So are the Razormanes, once weak warriors, full of cowardice, driven mad by the passings of corrupted shadows by their forests. They fled to the nearby village of Lightbreeze, blocking the roads from which Villagers got their food supplies. Their base supplies are running low, and in order to bring them back what they own, you have to slay their leader, the Razormane Chieftain called Breka. Villagers confirmed the rumors that he is hiding in his base encampment, west from their village.

Tell me which style you like more, and I will make the other quest similar to it. And, tell me do I have to change anything. And do you like them.

Level 3
I really like both of them, but the first 'Street Language' one fits my map more, so I will use that one. Thanks alot and of course +rep and credits will be given in my map once released.

I've got more quests coming later on that i'll probably need help with, so more is coming and I hope you'll have time to help me then also if needed :)

Level 30
Lizard Egg
Just when you thought that the Dragon Potion is complete, Gabrielle appeared with a bit sarcastic and evil smile, and lets you know that she forgot to tell that she needs a single Lizard Egg to complete the potion. With a boring look on your face, you goggle your eyes and pick up your weapons, going for a quest of finding Lightning Lizards and slaying them, one by one, until they grant you a Lizard Egg. When found, the Egg should be delivered to Gabrielle as soon as possible.

Level 11
Ability:
1. What they do: The caster creates a ball of lightning and shoots it towards his enemy, electrifying any unit near the ball withing range, on impact explodes and creates a lightning sphere that shoots lightning at 5 diffrent directions then explodes and creates a small lightning shock wave (thunder clap with lightning effect).
2. What is their in - game name: Ball Of Electricity
3. What are their special effects:Lightning
4.Description Type: Long/Medium.
5.Unique/Not Unique/What-Ever-You-Want.

Level 30
dardas
the Ball of Electricity
Hero fetches on small shard of thunderous energy from the air, enlarging it to that point where the Lightning Ball is created and hurled towards targeted point. Upon far contact with enemy units, the Lightning Ball will shock them for minor damage, but upon impact, it will explode and release all her energy in a five rayed thunder waves around her.

Is it good or should I improve?

Status
Not open for further replies.