• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need help with upgrades

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
I was working on my map, and when i almost finished, i started to test it and noticed that upgrades prices and effects are the same like in Reign of chaos. For example to build Gryphon Aviary in frozen throne i need to have: "Keep" and "Lumber Mill", but in my map i need to have:"Castle, Lumber Mill". More for example "Lumber Mill" Costs 120 gold in frozen throne maps, but on mine its 145 like in old Reign of Chaos map. How to set everything back to normal?
And in that case, i need help to find and delete all custom data, how could i do that? Thx for help my saviors!

Jampion

Code Reviewer
Level 15
You can change the "patch" in Scenario -> Map Options -> Game Data Set.
Set it to Melee latest patch, if you want to have the melee values.
If it is custom it will have the values of the first frozen throne patch (the version the campaign has).

Level 3
You can change the "patch" in Scenario -> Map Options -> Game Data Set.
Set it to Melee latest patch, if you want to have the melee values.
If it is custom it will have the values of the first frozen throne patch (the version the campaign has).
Thank you!!! I was trying to figure out almost 6 hours today and its 1 click! Is there are the way to find all custom stuff and erase from the map?

Jampion

Code Reviewer
Level 15
What do you mean custom stuff?
All things in the object editor you have changed?
If that is what you are looking for do:
Create a new map, create a custom unit,doodad,ability,item,...
Of all categories in the object editor create 1 custom object.
Export your object data.
Import this object data in your first map and delete the custom objects.
This way you only have to delete one object per category.

Status
Not open for further replies.