• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need Help - Descending Spider

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 6
Im creating a RPG and in one of the rooms, there is a spiderboss. I would like the have the spider descend if someone enters a region or comes in range. Could someone help met with creating a trigger. If in Jass, please explain everything, cause im newb.

Attachments

• SpiderBoss.png
    SpiderBoss.png
    10.3 KB · Views: 156

Cokemonkey11

Spell Reviewer
Level 29
no need for jass:

• Add raven form (Arav) to spider
  • Remove raven form (Arav) from spider
  • Set spider flying height to 1000 over 0 (instant)
  • Pause unit (spider)
  • Later, when unit enters region, do:
    • Set spider flying height to 0 over 666 (will drop over 1.5 seconds)
    • wait 1.4 seconds
    • unpause unit (spider)

Good?

Level 6
@cokemonkey:
Its not working for me, because i can't find the right triggers. I have an image of what i have. Can you help me with getting it right.

@dysfunctionaI:
I haven't played diablo3 yet. But i think i stole the concept from another game. Glad i could make you laugh.

Attachments

• SpiderBoss Trigger.png
    SpiderBoss Trigger.png
    6.7 KB · Views: 92
Level 25
That picture is so fckin funny lol. You're thinking of like the Spider Queen boss in Diablo 3? Btw, this forum is for fixing triggers.

No it isn't.
"World Editor Help Zone Ask general questions about World Editor features and use in this forum. If you need help fixing a trigger, please post it in Triggers & Scripts. Please review the forum rules before posting."

Status
Not open for further replies.