• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need great map idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 2
I've been very bored, and I can't come up with any good map idea. If you would be so kind and give me some brilliant ideas :wink:!
(Not any AoS, TD, hero arena, but something new and fun to play)

Thanks!

Dr Super Good

Spell Reviewer
Level 64
Can you already JASS? If not then I recommend learning that before starting a project as nearly anything complex or good uses atleast some JASS.

I would reccomend however eithor doing something like heroes and empires or else making a team defence map where its 2 people who play like a RTS and 6-8 players who are heroes who help him. Ofcourse teamwork should be important as everyone hates imballenced maps.

Level 12
DSG WTH do you mean can I already JASS? I've been JASSing for a long long time. Just hadn't touched vJASS yet (except scope).

Besides I already have 5 heroes that are AWESOME! It's 1 god, 2 cities, and 3 heroes on each team. The god floats around and can cast spells anywhere there are no enemy structures. He can pickup units and toss them to deal splash damage. Heroes work just like they do in any AoS (except you don't get money from killing, just XP), and the cities work just like regular Warcraft 3 except no heroes (they can build consumable shops for the heroes).

It's soo much work though because I have to make heroes and all their abilities, items and all their abilities, units for 4 races with all their abilities, spells for the Gods and the tossing mechanic (I pretty much have that done but it needs to take mana). So basically it's 3 times the work of a normal map since it's 3 different maps combined into one!

Level 10
I've got a map idea for you. (Just making one up, needs to be balanced/changed in some places maybe)

Here it is:

Journey to Atlantis

It's a game where you can be 5 players, each one has 1 hero. If you die, you have a small chance of dying for ever but a big chance to revive.

The "age" is something between modern and future. (But no laser guns yet.)

You travel over the water (atlantis is under the water) to find the way gate to atlantis. Your crew is 5 heroes (players) and some other guys who help you, maybe marines or something. On the way you meet evil guys and stuff, but when you come to the waygate it doesn't work. You need to go to another place and find a energy crystal to make it work again. And when you travel to the crystal you meet more evil guys who want to protect atlantis from the humans. When you finaly get the crystal and power up the way gate, monsters come out that you have to fight down. After killing them you get into atlantis and you explore it. But l8er when you are exploring, more evil guys come and try to kill you.

Commander (John)
Primary Attribute: Strenght
Str / lvl: 1.5
Agi / lvl: 0.7
Int / lvl: 0.3
Starting Str: 20
Starting Agi: 18
Starting Int: 13

Damage: 45-65
Range: 475
Armor Type: Steel
Armor: 5

HP Base: 250
Mana Base: 100
Reg Base: 0.75
Mana Reg Base: 0.15

Ability 1: Reinforcements
Calls a group of marines to fight for you. Marines have low damage but fast attack rate. Marines also have a chance to evade an attack.
Ability 2: Gas
Gases nearby enemy units. The gas gives them -5 armor and -50% ms. They also have a big chance of missing an attack.
Ability 3: Randomous Rifle
The randomous rifle gives 0.2%chance of stunning and 0.5% chance to gas an enemy.
Ultimate: Recall
Recalls a random number between 1-15 of marines to help you fight.

Sergant (Connor)
Primary Attribute: Agility
Str / lvl: 0.9
Agi / lvl: 1.2
Int / lvl: 0.4
Starting Str: 15
Starting Agi: 22
Starting Int: 11

Damage: 35-45
Range: 500
Armor Type: Iron
Armor: 5

HP Base: 225
Mana Base: 75
Reg Base: 0.55
Mana Reg Base: 0.25

Major (Micheal)
Primary Attribute: Agility
Str / lvl: 0.8
Agi / lvl: 1.3
Int / lvl: 0.3
Starting Str: 14
Starting Agi: 21
Starting Int: 10

Damage: 25-55
Range: 450
Armor Type: Iron
Armor: 2.5

HP Base: 200
Mana Base: 85
Reg Base: 0.50
Mana Reg Base: 0.30

Arkeologist(guessing how its spelled) (Samantha)
Primary Attribute: Int
Str / lvl: 0.5
Agi / lvl: 0.8
Int / lvl: 1.4
Starting Str: 12
Starting Agi: 17
Starting Int: 24

Damage: 15-25
Range: 400
Armor Type: Leather
Armor: 1

HP Base: 150
Mana Base: 150
Reg Base: 0.35
Mana Reg Base: 0.75

Scientist (Patric)
Primary Attribute: Int
Str / lvl: 0.7
Agi / lvl: 0.7
Int / lvl: 1.6
Starting Str: 12
Starting Agi: 16
Starting Int: 25

Damage: 15-25
Range: 400
Armor Type: Leather
Armor: 1

HP Base: 150
Mana Base: 175
Reg Base: 0.45
Mana Reg Base: 0.55

Only made spells for Commander cause I got out of ideas.

Hope you like the idea cause i sat here wroting it for some time....

Level 5
Grizzly hills.

Races: Horde/Alliance/Frostpaw Tribe/Scourge (undead trolls and Vrykul)/Silverbrook pack (Humans who can turn into worgen)/Redfang Tribe/Venture Co./Kurun and his giants and dwarfs/Iron Dwarfs and Drakkari Trolls.

idears:the Furbolgs can join the horde or the allys.
so if Frostpaw Tribe Allied the Horde he unally the alliance.
and if Horde ally the Redfang he unallyed the Frostpaw.

1 Furbolg Clan can become evil by summoning Ursoc (if they do that they unally everybody)

The Orcs in Conquest Hold are Scared by Conqueror Krenna what makes them less strong.
an idear is that the horde can type:-duel to let Krenna and Gorgonna duel.
the horde controls gorgonna and krenna is Neutral Hostile. (Krenna is stronger at the same level ofc)
if Gorgonna wins Krenna is deleted and the Orcs aren't scared anymore Cheesy

Venture Co. can be a diplomacy Race. who can ally a lot people but just like Furbolgs if he allyed Horde he Unallyed Alliance.

that where just some idears hopefull any1 can use it Cheesy

Level 15
make Heroes III or Heroes II map. Turn-based strategy. hive already has most of the models needed for either.

Status
Not open for further replies.