• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map maker needs ideas/help

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
melee maps like arena? I dont really get it, is it an Arena or a Melee map?

melee maps are those who you play with the four original races, leaving the game values untouched.

arena maps are usually those maps in which you have two teams of heroes, and they will fight while killing creeps to level up.

if you are mixing both, what is really odd, it could be like...well...I'm clueless on how it would be...

Level 1
melee maps like arena? I dont really get it, is it an Arena or a Melee map?

melee maps are those who you play with the four original races, leaving the game values untouched.

arena maps are usually those maps in which you have two teams of heroes, and they will fight while killing creeps to level up.

if you are mixing both, what is really odd, it could be like...well...I'm clueless on how it would be...
Uhm im not really sure what i want to do at this point for any kind of map... Just looking for ideas atm...

Status
Not open for further replies.