• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

I need idea for my LoaP map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
I am making a map similar to LoaP and i need some ideas for systems, heroes, items, features, job and such. I'll give full credit for any ideas used and im very open-minded so please just come with any idea u have for it.

Level 19
Here I have ideas:
Feutures:
1. Gang Establishment - You can establish a gang which does business like Loan Sharks, Drug Running, etc.
2. Marriage System - You can marry random NPC's found on the streets. Unlike other systems.
3. City Missions - There are random missions obtained when you talk to NPCs
4. Bomb Shops - When you enter a car on the bomb shop zone, it becomes installed with a bomb, which explodes when yor character says so.
5. Wanted System - Similar to the GTA's system. Thus displays a permenent text on your screen which can change or can lessen.

Level 10
Jobs
*Citizen
*Grave keeper
*Book keeper
+Chief
++Police
++FireFighter
++Doctor/Medic
+Banker
++Priest/Monk(almost same like healer)
+++Mayor
+Teacher
++S.W.A.T
+Repairman

*Gun Dealer
-Terrorist
-Stripper
-Thief/Robber
-Drug Dealer
-Rebel
-Gangster
-Mob Boss

What do you think about it?:D

Level 3
Here...

Banking - you can save some moneys in the bank with 10% refund.
Property - you can buy any house, but you need to lock, if not, you'll robbed.
Vault - you can save your items here by registering yourself, remember the password.
Arms Dealer - any ranged an melee weapons can be brought here
Hospital - a place where you can heal yourself if you got sick
Black House - here you can hire a thief to steal other player's golds
Bulletin board - a place where you can save your map information (looks more interesting than in quest / F9)
Cathedral - Pray to your GOD!!!! if not, you lost 50% of your HP

That's all for now...

Status
Not open for further replies.