• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Memzakian Map Idea

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 5
This map idea that I have, actually has nothing to do with the title...

It is a GTA map! (Grand Theft Auto)

It will be like any type of LOAP-Type-RPG (except I'll be starting from scratch)
but you'll also be able to steal and drive cars, get caught by the cops, and maybe even thrown in the slammer (or killed)

This is the map idea that me and my friend came up with. We are planning on making it ourselves, so don't steal the idea.

(We will be starting this map from scratch so we might need a lot of help)

So what do you think?

Level 5
yea something like that... I am planning on getting gun and knife models, so that you actually wield it (and it actually looks like the item on the ground), but when it first starts it will probably only have the person select and the basic city set up.

The main thing is that I'll need many car models, as this is Grand Theft Auto.

I'll also probably set up many NPC homes where cars/people spawn outside, walk/drive to the store/bar/any other place and then go back. (giving you a chance to steal a car)

I'll probably also add the police star system in the final version. (If I get the jass part of it right) 1 star = arrested, 2 star = shoot until dead.

I might also add supranatural events...
(there has to be some use of warcraft models, ^.^)

Last edited:
Level 5
Your offer seems interesting... I might join it if this map doesn't work out...
I have decided to start my map in the 0.01 Alpha stage... but it could take a while...

if I get the basic systems working properly... I'll start a thread in map development.... if it doesn't I'll join you...

Level 5
meh, it shouldn't be that hard anyways.... back to what I am currently doing...
Progress: slow
Models: 90% (downloaded them all in one day)
Triggers: 1%
Terrain: 3%
Units: 1%

and overall: 1/100 completed

I still have a long way to go...

Status
Not open for further replies.