• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Ultimate Spell idea needed for a hero in AoS map

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Hi, I would like you guys to give me idea about this hero in my Cops And Robbers AoS AI map.

Hero name: Hacker

Abilities:
1. Point Hacking - Hack and edit enemies HP or mana to any lower value
2. Hack Online - Connect to internet and starts hacking (gain $ per seconds).
3. Hack Building - Breakthrough the security system of an enemy building and decrease its defense
4. Ultimate (????)

Any idea for the ultimate??

Level 15
Ultimate: Super Hack
Hacks a super important thing, can choose to hack microsoft, hack enemy computer, hack weapon system or hack yourself.
Hacking MicroSoft grants increased income(gold and lumber) forever! Hack enemy computers gain sight of all enemies but reduce the enemies' sight range. Hacking the weapon system allow you to turn a tower to your side for a while and hacking yourself will buff you a lot for a while.

Level 6
I find this hero lacking in some sort of damage so...
Ultimate : Enter The Matrix : The Hacker gain entrance to the matrix for 10 seconds giving him increased movement and attack speed.

Level 9
Mind Hack - basically a Charm that lasts for a while then gives the user back his unit.
Actually in this map, there is a hero called Master Mind, he has this ability to control enemy's mind for a period of time.

For me, I would prefer an idea that include hacking (Hack anything as long as it is related to hacking) and also do some damage to enemies because currently the spells of this unit only done a few damage on enemies..

Level 7
Dues Ex Machina - The hacker hacks into reality itself, and invents a miracle to save him.

This spell selects a random ultimate spell to save him. While this may seem worse than other people's ultimates, it will have much less cooldown and mana cost than the average ultimate.

Level 21
Hacking Routine 101: Hacks the area around and stops the time and space for a certain time, during this hack the hacker can move like 100% faster and attack 100% faster, but after the duration the units attack is disabled due to the high powerusage during this hack. Lasts 4 or 5 seconds.

or maybe

Offensive Programming: Sends a overheating command on all units around, increases the attack speed of all units incredible(200%) but deals 400 damage + 100 damage per second to them. Lasts 4 seconds.

Level 6
Hacking Routine 101: Hacks the area around and stops the time and space for a certain time, during this hack the hacker can move like 100% faster and attack 100% faster, but after the duration the units attack is disabled due to the high powerusage during this hack. Lasts 4 or 5 seconds.

or maybe

Offensive Programming: Sends a overheating command on all units around, increases the attack speed of all units incredible(200%) but deals 400 damage + 100 damage per second to them. Lasts 4 seconds.

I digg the idea with Offensive Programming. Think he should use that :thumbs_up:

x3m

x3m

Level 3
Perhaps a shutdown. The hacker hacks into the enemy system, shuting down his programs and firewalls. Like a silence of some sort, perhaps firewall is his armor, turning it to 0. So no spells, no armor = easy target : )

Level 5
S.o.S virus.... An enemy unit is infected, for 5 seconds, all nearby enemy units are drawn towards it, and after 5 seconds, it explodes, dealing damage to all nearby enemy units.

Level 8
Government Hack, hacks something like uber import.(Missel ctrl, ect). Or takes control of all mechanized units on the map. Another 1 is Firesale, all mechanized units on the map die and all enemy organic units gain 80% speed, but minus 10 armor and 50% dmg(Extreem freaking panic). Stole that 1from DH 4.0 (Movie not game =P)

Level 15
Hack Military Weapons: Hacks into the military weapon system, allowing you to -
a) Fire a missle, deals large damage in AoE
b) Summon a tank to help you fight
c) Obtain some weapons that can help you (you gain temporary spell book with stuff like stun-gun etc.)

Maybe take this into consideration.

Status
Not open for further replies.