• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Map Idea! LoaP/ORPG

Is this a good idea?

• ++ It's Legend-wait for it...-DARY!

Votes: 1 10.0%
  • + It's a good idea.

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • I'm not too sure.

• - It's a bad idea.

Votes: 3 30.0%
  • -- Horrible. Period.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 14
@Blizard Of Oz : What can a terrain do without a good gameplay? Nothing. I got a beautiful terrain, but a very bad gameplay. Will it make a good map? No.

Back to topic : Hmm, I feel like it's a bad idea. LoaP is already a RPG, you know. It just doesn't have a save/load system. And it will be really hard to make all the buildings built, units, etc on the save/load.

Level 14
Fantasy Life is not a LOAP version. Fantasy Life is an RPG with no save/load that gets boring after getting best items while you are a slayer.

Level 8
I agree with everyone else, bad place to post the word "LoAP" everyone here including me basically hates the map and postings of it.

Level 4
@Herian
Dont get me wrong I know gameplay is important. I'm merely pointing out that two thirds of all loap maps use the same terrain. Also, visual appeal must always be avaliable. So I agreefully disagree and I think you were looking at my post the wrong way.

Also, I agree, when I said it was pretty good idea, I meant it had potential. But its going to take alot to make this game enjoyable. It's gotta have new features, and upgraded versions of the other games. Lots of systems and junk. So going forward, either work on it so much that your so proud of it and whatever, or just don't.

Perhaps I'll give you a few pointers or ideas if you are really planning on working on this really really hard.

Status
Not open for further replies.