• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 4
Re: Tauren rpg

I have a bigger one.

Attachments

• Taruen Load Screen.jpg
    Taruen Load Screen.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 931

CyberDuelX16

C

CyberDuelX16

Can You Please Make Me A Loading Screen?

Also... Please Add The Text - Made By Coal and WarChimp

Thank You,

CyberDuelX16

PS: Attached Is a Small and Large Version, Use as You See Fit.

Attachments

• Invincible_warrior_by_derrickSong.jpg
    Invincible_warrior_by_derrickSong.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 53
  • 84f7988f04c7e4463ab4afe2a7756d48.jpg
    84f7988f04c7e4463ab4afe2a7756d48.jpg
    163.7 KB · Views: 79
Level 35
Baron is currently at some extra schooling for 2 weeks i think he said. so I'm not sure if he can get a lot done.

I said 4 days, not 2 weeks :hohum: So don't worry, I'll have most of my Friday to take care of the most pressing business.

I'm not complaining. It's the fact that baron did some other new work while leaving mine in the back.

It depends on the time it takes, if it only takes me 5 min, I might be able to squeeze it in doing a lecture... so thats about it. I still have your in mind and will take care of it ones this lecture nightmare is over.. I have my last lecture tomorrow.

Erm, bowser...Besides if that icon is yours/RED-BARON's, I don't think you got the right to edit it.. Without the maker's permission..Unless he allows it. I remember seeing it somewhere in hive, doesn't say you're allowed to edit! :p
Nevermind about this if it is yours.

Don't worry, I edit it. But I also post it with the limitations that Bowser can't use it unless he is unable to get in contact with the original creator (if the person left active modding) or if he receives permission from him. Of course he also needs to credit the original creator.

Btw: The edit rule is mainly in case someone tried to claim it as his own work.

How bout mine??

Its coming - I am redoing it so it looks better.. The first one was more of an experiment. If real138 have troubles with converting it, I can do that as well - assuming he haven't done it before Friday.

I'm very sorry but this is the third time. Only Red Baron knows what i'm talking about. He's got already my "screen-sample". Give it a shot, man.

Fear not, I will. Just gotta end these lectures of doom :wink: As mentioned.

I have a bigger one.

I have a completed request for you :smile:

Download it here

131841-albums1057-picture25142.jpg

Can You Please Make Me A Loading Screen?

Also... Please Add The Text - Made By Coal and WarChimp.
Thank You

How polite, of course I'll do it.

Download it here

131841-albums1057-picture25143.jpg

Btw: I'll never need a smaller version of a picture if I am creating a loadscreen. :cute:

Level 12
Level 35
icons_7312_btn.jpg

The last thing about my Lightning Warrior, this icon. I need this icon to look more lightning than windy.

Does this fit what your talking about?

Enjoy

Yes, this is perfect!
You don't need to do the green version, that is the source ring ;)
Just do the High Nephryt Ring. (The ring that has white, gray and green colors).:grin:
I've forget - pls make the glow like this:

They look like this now:

131841-albums1057-picture25207.jpg
131841-albums1057-picture25205.jpg
131841-albums1057-picture25206.jpg

The rest is coming.

@real138 : Yours would look great as map preview screen,could you change it to Made by:[ACDC].ORLYowl ?
Thanks,i just need it as map preview screen.

@RED-BARON : i'd need yours for loading screen :p didn't notice the Random Race at the question mark,looks great anyway,could you change it to Made by : [ACDC].ORLYowl as mentioned in my post before.

Thanks guys. +rep.

I'll have the new version of your ready tomorrow. And if you could link me to the preview picture real made, then I can prepare that as well.

Yea this was on the page before wasn't sure if you noticed so I quoted it here.

Saw it, should be ready tomorrow.

Yes I have pmed him back and he won't answer me.

Shame - can't really do much other than hope that he returns.

Level 2
Real138 ot Red Baron can you do this to a loading screen for me please :cry:

Attachments

• Green Tower Wars.jpg
    Green Tower Wars.jpg
    392.2 KB · Views: 52
Ok, i kinda need a really good looking logo for a project of mine. it should be a field of windy flowers with a woman picking them (in a dress, with a basket). it should look very detailed and professional. if it can be clip-art ish that would be fine. it should look very elegant. the person working on it should PM me for further details, such as an example pic and text. its a tall order, and time is not of the essence. it would be great if somone could help me out here.

Level 35
Level 35
Can i get this as a loading screen image?

Sure, I'll do it while I wait for my hand to dry.

Download it here

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To you others I will have to pull you one more day, since I for some odd ball reason ended up sleeping 17 hours today :angry: So I had a lot less time then intended and homework took priority.

But I have some good news as well:

I will have some time tomorrow no matter what, since I have to wait at study because of work = I can spent that waiting time helping you :wink:

I am getting an updated computer, which means there'll be a higher chance that I have a backup of what I made for you in case something goes wrong.

Currently I am only saving up to 10Gb before deleting and that quota is reached rather fast.

Have fun until I am back again tomorrow with goods for you.

And yea Bowser, no idea what happent with that link and the icon seems to have vanished from my computer (or maybe I become blind:con:). Anyway I am redoing it and will have it for you tomorrow together with the others.

I also have a texture request from Misha, but won't have time for his either, sadly (and he have waited for it for more then a month:sad:). But should be able to get the last part done on that as well.. maybe not tomorrow due to work - but Tuesday.

Level 35
Can you put this into a loading screen please ? :)

Woa bloody nice picture.

Here you go

Download it here

Enjoy

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And yea I ended up not getting any time today, as I had to spent some on the skin for Misha. Hoping to get Bowsers last icon up now though.

Level 2
help

real138 or Red Baron i need other loading screen please help

Attachments

• gtw.jpg
    gtw.jpg
    209 KB · Views: 68
Level 10
Hey guys, I just tried to load up a map I was working on last year, and requested a loading screen in this thread back then.
When I loaded up my map, the loading screen was just a white box. Did blizzard somehow corrupt them over the patches?

I'm trying to find the original image so I can request another loading screen if needed :S

Hehe I uses NewGen aswell, and crashed for me also, but showed the loadingscreen horrible stretched..... Hmmm I might have misplaced the size...

I'll try it out.

EDIT:

I am the fool... I somehow swiched the sizes of height and wide... Fixed it and everything works fine... Doh.

Here you go Teelo.

Download Working One :hohum:

Okay, I have releasing my map next week so I need the loading screen to my DotA-destroying map - Oasis and Desert :)

The subject is:
Left side of the screen is full of streams, waterfalls and palms - that is the Oasis side. Right side of the screen is cliffy and sandy. This is the Desert side. Four heroes are fighting against four - Skeleton emperor (Giant skeleton with the axe), twin-headed green ogre, Dragon Fireblade(watch his model here) & Razorback (Desert Heroes) are against Lightning Warrior (Blue blademaster with white stripes on his skin), Wendigo, Elven archer (Blood Elf Archer skin) & Nerubian Lord (Crypt Lord model).

And, btw, TGM team also asked me to ask you about an another icon for OaD - True Form.

purge.jpg

Something like this but with the Blademaster shadow. The Blademaster rises his sword up to the sky and the lightning strikes on the sword.

Thanks to the people who can help me out with these ;) I don't forget to give you a credit in my map :)

Last edited:
Level 14
'Ello again,
I have a question...
With the loading screen you gave me, is it possible to make it show players loading/done loading? Like in normal melee loading screens..
Please answer ;) And if it is possible, tell me how, please.

Level 35
'Ello again,
I have a question...
With the loading screen you gave me, is it possible to make it show players loading/done loading? Like in normal melee loading screens..
Please answer ;) And if it is possible, tell me how, please.

Yes it is, but then the loadingscreen will only show in a really small picture in the corner :wink: Similar to how it is in the melee maps, just with a picture instead of a minimap in the corner.

was my request for Random Race dropped?

No - I just have to finish some terrain for the map project me and robot are doing :wink: Hopefully that will happen today and I'll be able to give you your screen as well.

Left side of the screen is full of streams, waterfalls and palms - that is the Oasis side. Right side of the screen is cliffy and sandy. This is the Desert side. Four heroes are fighting against four - Skeleton emperor (Giant skeleton with the axe), twin-headed green ogre, Dragon Fireblade & Razorback (Desert Heroes) are against Lightning Warrior (Blue blademaster with white stripes on his skin), Wendigo, Elven archer (Blood Elf Archer skin) & Nerubian Lord (Crypt Lord model).
6lpurgej

Something like this but with the Blademaster shadow. The Blademaster rises his sword up to the sky and the lightning strikes on the sword.

Thanks to the people who can help me out with these ;) I don't forget to give you a credit in my map :)

Hmm if your okay with a manipulated screenshot I might be able to do something, but won't have time to draw it in a weeks time.

Regarding the icon; I am working on it as soon as I finish my stuff for me and Robot's project.

Btw: I hope you can convert them to icons yourself?

Level 14
Actually, I meant.. Like in Angel Arena. It has the loading screen and also shows melee loading-players. If you don't know it, try it out, check the LS ^^'
Or in Final Fantasy EPIC RPG. It has the loading screen but also shows melee loading-players board.
Sorry for double post; IE bug.
EDIT: Hmm..Also, I need a minimap picture of the same image. Do I just use the SAME imported file or new one?

Last edited:
Level 35
Actually, I meant.. Like in Angel Arena. It has the loading screen and also shows melee loading-players. If you don't know it, try it out, check the LS ^^'
Or in Final Fantasy EPIC RPG. It has the loading screen but also shows melee loading-players board.
Sorry for double post; IE bug.
EDIT: Hmm..Also, I need a minimap picture of the same image. Do I just use the SAME imported file or new one?

Okay - I'll look, but it might go even faster if you posted a link to the map.

You can't use the same, but I can convert it for you. Just post the picture again, I need it for the screen anyway.

Level 14
Okay - I'll look, but it might go even faster if you posted a link to the map.

You can't use the same, but I can convert it for you. Just post the picture again, I need it for the screen anyway.

Actually, I would prefer.. this :

*As a minimap preview.
Thanks a lot,
Herian

Level 35
Just quoting it yet again so you can more easily get to it.

Haven't forgotten :wink: I have and am still spending all my days trying to get my new computer to work.. there seems to be issue on issue..

Just found out that they fucked up connecting the hardware inside.. and my old computer went crazy.. + both of my mice died. :hohum:

Well so when I get the issues fixed I'll be back in business..

Imagine; I've had this new beast of a computer for 3 days now and haven't had time to play even once! :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.