• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
// ps RED-BARON,i need another loading screen and map preview,

The map name is:"Random Race"
I'd like you to make a map preview of a question mark and decorate it and add the word Random Race somewhere.

and the loading screen,also make it something like a question mark,and put the text Random Race somewhere as well as Made by ORLYowl.

Thanks a mil.

Level 35
Hey RED-BARON :grin:
Could you do a loading screen of human zombies attacking a human town hall?

Download both files here

131841-albums1057-picture24670.jpg

Enjoy, but fix your double post :wink:

His not doing any of yours now, He still has to finish mine, because ive been waiting for 7 months for mine, (Aparently i was Flagged Accounted when i posted) O_O

Indeed, one of yours is ready:

Download it here

131841-albums1057-picture24668.jpg

Red Baron can you do it for me please :(

Sure, its a quick one:

Download it here

Could you make a mini-map preview screen?

Yes, assumed you wanted a mini-map and not a map preview.

Download it here

If you needed a map preview.. tell.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And yes, the icons will first arrive tomorrow :sad: Again study is taking its toll... I got the white and the grey one. But was a little in about the last one, I'll give it a go tomorrow and you can say what you think about it.

Level 15
Orly ill do yours if thats fine with you. i think baron is a bit overloaded now :p

EDIT: ok finished it i wasnt sure if you wanted some backround so i didnt include it if you need any changes just msg me or post again here all explained in the helpfile. file is attached with everything you need.

Attachments

• Random Race for ORLYowl.zip
    385.7 KB · Views: 39
Last edited:
Level 35
@RED-BARON : The "Our town is under siege" is freakin awesome,looks great when you're inspired :p

//

Btw could you do me another one?i quoted it,guess u didn't see it before.

Thanks a mil +rep again soon. :xxd:

I saw it :wink: Notice how I wrote that you shouldn't double post.

But yea real138 it would be real nice if you could take care of the preview screen. I already made an attempt at the loading screen. But its horrible in my opinion, so he'll most likely go with yours - though I haven't seen it yet.

131841-albums1057-picture24673.jpg

Level 2
Red Baron can you do me 1 more favor :S
I need you to make that to a loading screen
||
||
||
||
\/

Attachments

• Plus TD.png
    Plus TD.png
    50.9 KB · Views: 50
Level 9
@real138 : Yours would look great as map preview screen,could you change it to Made by:[ACDC].ORLYowl ?
Thanks,i just need it as map preview screen.

@RED-BARON : i'd need yours for loading screen :p didn't notice the Random Race at the question mark,looks great anyway,could you change it to Made by : [ACDC].ORLYowl as mentioned in my post before.

thanks guys. +rep.

Level 14
landscape-fantasy-wallpapers.jpg
Hello, I would need this as a loading screen, please, for my map.
Euh, also, write (more of a CARVE) in it "The New World" please :wink:
Maybe, if you can, make another version of the loading screen and add "Dungeon" (+ The New World)

Level 15
@herian: for your loading screen you just want that text: The new world? nothing else? i could add your signature at the bottom.

@Bowser: Ok did some shading highlighting defined the muscles i personally like how the back muscles turned out. :) gl with your release

Attachments

• shading.tga
    256 KB · Views: 50
Level 35
Hello, I would need this as a loading screen, please, for my map.
Euh, also, write (more of a CARVE) in it "The New World" please :wink:
Maybe, if you can, make another version of the loading screen and add "Dungeon" (+ The New World)

Sure, I am on it (But place hidden tags around your picture).

Download both here

The looks like this

131841-albums1057-picture24843.jpg

131841-albums1057-picture24842.jpg

What about mine?

Yours is done - at least my part of it.

Download it here (Link will be added when I finish my movie in 1 hour or so) :wink:

Also just to make sure you want it a minimap preview.

Actually the question should be whether he wants a map preview (properly he do) or if he wants a minimap picture. For some reason those two are always combined which can make the request rather confusing.

Level 2
help

real138 or Red Baron can you make this to a loading screen for me please :cry:

Attachments

• undead-box-art.jpg
    undead-box-art.jpg
    289.2 KB · Views: 146
Level 35
icons_7312_btn.jpg

The last thing about my Lightning Warrior, this icon. I need this icon to look more lightning than windy.

I will try to get that and your other icons done tomorrow.

But there is a chance that I might not be able to do it, as I have a hellish freaking nightmare school trail running for the next 4 days :sad: Its 14 hours school :cry:

But oh well I'll survive and keep helping you all out :wink:

Level 14
icons_7312_btn.jpg

The last thing about my Lightning Warrior, this icon. I need this icon to look more lightning than windy.
Erm, bowser...Besides if that icon is yours/RED-BARON's, I don't think you got the right to edit it.. Without the maker's permission..Unless he allows it. I remember seeing it somewhere in hive, doesn't say you're allowed to edit! :p
Nevermind about this if it is yours...

Status
Not open for further replies.