• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Nightbrowler: Yours are done, sorry it took me a while to get it done, with all the Christmas stuff - But now its better than the one I first made and deleted again :wscrolleyes:

Looks like this
131841-albums1057-picture64405.jpg

Download it here

Ah, okay :wgrin:

nice thanks =)

Level 14
Hello!!
I'm making a map that is called Space Orcs vs Goblins and I need a Preview Screen (Maybe and a map loading screen but it's ok).
So I need a Space Orc holding a minigun and a Goblin holding an assault rifle (something like that http://www.enemyforces.net/firearms/ak47.htm )
I don't care how you'll place them in the screen just put the some war gear wearing (like helmts e.t.c.).
Remember it's Space Orcs vs Goblins.:wink:

Level 10
Icon and Loading screen

Hey dude can you make a loading screen and an icon for this
SWORD.jpg

And also write at the fire SunSetSword The Shadow of Night,and at the oposite side of that letter write Part 1:The Drums of War
+ lol Write in the midle of the picture down write By:Sawcawar(Damend ones)
ofcourse i mean for the map by,i need this for my cinematic so you woud help allot if you coud do it soon please :goblin_yeah:

Thanks in the future

Level 11
Slightly slow still due to sickness - You want me to create a you a window as a loading screen? And why doesn't orcnet approve of the former one?

orcnet: "what were you thinking in making that layout? I almost died laughing on the img that I just couldn't help it but use it now as my desktop background, no offense man

but seriously that's not a good way of making a loading screen, make a loading screen that will surely thrill the players waiting to play it, not like this, you shouldn't have just look for a more decent angel vs demon army like paintings or some deviantart related pics that is more sooth-looking instead of a window showing jesus and satan arm-wrestling in front of your house while the world is crumbling"

Level 35
Lol haha, sorry that made me laugh. Though I must disagree with him - Given that its clearly a matter of personal preferences and personally I always been of the opinion that the purpose of the screen is not to accurately represent the map, but instead show something visually interesting, which judging by orcnet's reaction you have clearly succeeded in doing. As such your loadingscreen fulfills the purpose of a loadingscreen and distinguish itself among other screens.. Because I seen thousands of those armiesVSarmies screens. :wink:

So is it a loadingscreen creation contest or what relation does his judgment have?

I can't see the image nor access it, so I am unsure as to what you need.

Level 11
You do have a point, could you tell him what you told me =D

Edit: On second thought, i would want to start again just because i love creative work. But i will only do this if you can supply me a default example layout, so i know where everything is so i dont put an image or a word behind someones name. (You know the default loadingscreen where you can see everyone load the game etc) thanks

Just in case, I'm referring to the picture that you see when you select the campaign in the custom campaign menu. If you look at the blood elf campaign by tomoraider on this site you'll see what I mean.

Anyway I was wondering if you could do the 'symbol' of the Stormwind alliance. To find it, find the alliance on Wowwiki and that will give you the picture.

Level 11
Red Baron, one should already exist. I'll have to google, if i can't find anything i won't reply to this thread but if i do i'll reply. But most likely i won't find anything.

EDIT: actually! I found a screenshot of a default loadingscreen on google images at 800 x 600, that's not a loadingscreen size right. or is it hmm

Level 11
Could you make this into a default loadingscreen for Human and Undead? I attached it as a TGA, hoping it will be easier.
READ ME: since it hasn't been done yet, i'm going to do it my self IGNORE THIS PLOX :D
Infact, i stuffed up on the image anyway need to fix it, sorry for false positive

Attachments

• herowars latest loadingscreen.tga
    2.3 MB · Views: 38
Last edited:
Level 35
Okay so some stuff (And yep, I know there is more - ended up using more time watching movies with my sister, so I'll have the other parts done a day later than promised).
First one was requested via pm:
ndh:
131841-albums1057-picture65048.png

Also attached a smaller version: CoolPigSmall.png

So next one:
Hi i want a loading screen and minimap pic.
Sounds fine - Download them here - Also I made it a minimap picture - however if you wanted a map preview I have also attached that since people seem to confuse minimap (ingame picture of the map) and map preview (picture seen when joining the game).
Enjoy

Could you make this into a default loadingscreen for Human and Undead? I attached it as a TGA, hoping it will be easier.
READ ME: since it hasn't been done yet, i'm going to do it my self IGNORE THIS PLOX :D
Infact, i stuffed up on the image anyway need to fix it, sorry for false positive

Lets see if I can remember how to do this:
Download it here

If I messed something up, I still have the files (Fairly late by now :grin:).

Ok, that's great I couldn't get this anywhere thanks.
Need to know what you want before I can work with it.

I don't think you ever posted a working picture for this, so can't do it.

Hello!!
I'm making a map that is called Space Orcs vs Goblins and I need a Preview Screen (Maybe and a map loading screen but it's ok).

Working on it, but still in doubt if you just want a preview image and the loadingscreen is an optional request?

Whats happening with the request? :eek: have you been busy?

Yea, your's a half done - Can't get it finished - Need sleep - But will be done tomorrow no worries :wink:

Well that was all I found when looking back - Those not mentioned, please check in a say so :wink:

Last edited:
Level 35
Well first of we have the campaign preview image, as I understood that as what you wanted:

Footman16:

Download it here

DESTROYER123:
Looks like this:
131841-albums1057-picture65574.jpg

Download it here

And those two edited units are fairly large, so can convert them into a loadingscreen if you want it.

More later - Been terribly tired lately, so gotten less done than intended. :bored:

Level 35
Haha I was just looking through some of my posts from however many years ago it was...
I was so childish. Ahahaha. I had fun at least, and if I'm not mistaken,
I had a request you never got to, Baron! Don't sweat it tho..!:)

Ahh, good times.

Well, speak it and I'll look at it and yea, looking through the forum during the years is always great fun and can lead to many interesting things and new information. :thumbs_up:

Level 11
Red Baron, i'm doing a non-hd version of a loadingscreen but each time i test it, it splits in half and repeats the image once. I have tried several different Loadingscreen.mdx, i also redid the FullScreen.blp. Still no change, havn't done one of these for awhile, just HD and default loadingscreens. Any help?

Level 35
Red Baron, i'm doing a non-hd version of a loadingscreen but each time i test it, it splits in half and repeats the image once. I have tried several different Loadingscreen.mdx, i also redid the FullScreen.blp. Still no change, havn't done one of these for awhile, just HD and default loadingscreens. Any help?

Sure, send me the stuff in a pm and I'll look at it.

Level 35
Thanks, don't know what i did to make it not work.
Edit: Well i didn't do it as a HD but i was about to because the basic one didn't work. But this is fine thanks.

Yea, it can be odd sometimes what bugs out - Which for me means that I often just redo the whole process just to be sure I got every step right. Glad that your problem got solved.

Status
Not open for further replies.