• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 9
Can you turn this into a loading screen? +rep :)

Attachments

• WoW_Demon_Style___Wallpaper_by_Maximun2k10.jpg
    WoW_Demon_Style___Wallpaper_by_Maximun2k10.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 99
Level 11
Well, where IS RED BARON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'll be requesting a LoadinScreen for my Prison map, i just can't find a prison on google that looks good. And fo that herowars map which is going to be released really soon, i still dont have that loading screen red baron has made !!!

Level 2
2qlbwuq.jpg

I found the original picture
Maybe for text write somewhere: Battle for Earth with the color and font which you wish.
And what effects can you add?

Level 3
hey, i have a request.

can you make this as loading screen and mini-map preview?

and if possible could you write the text "The Devils Cave" at the free space at the upper right of the picture. Nice would be some effect, that makes the text look like fire, but more important is of course that it keeps readable and fits the color-ambience of the pic

Attachments

• teufelshöhle.png
    teufelshöhle.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 78
Level 11
Okay, well. Could i please have a loading screen then? I need it now, because the map will be released just at 2011. I'm kinda behind. The map still has lots of bugs. So i'm trying my best to get it on time. Could you please get me a MiniMap and a LoadingScreen?

For the LoadingScreen:
(Saying, AzTeC_DeViL2000 some where.)
The name of the map, Hero(2)Wars.
Here is an example of what the text and layout should be kinda thing.
attachment.php

Obvuisly don't put Demonic13lade in :(, put AzTeC_DeViL2000.
And for the image, Red Baren was working on 2 heroes in the middle and lots of units attacking in the background. It can be any image thats like that.
And for the MiniMap. Do something that you think is best. (Hero(2)Wars: Revenge of the GoDz).

Infomation on map:
HeroWars Exiled Style but much much better.
Hero Arena.
(Can't think of any more :p)

Thanks in advanced, i have to go for a 4 day holiday. I'll be back to recive the loading screen? If not, my map dead :(.

Thanks in advanced, cya :)

Last edited:
Sorry dude I was busy!
After all this isn't my thread and only help because I don't see other users do :sad:

I created map preview for dude after you because that's 1 min of work, I lost more time to download and upload it then to edit/create it!

Your loading screen will be finished tomorrow if you come back as well as all others unfinished until then!

Sorry once again!

Level 3
Sorry dude I was busy!
After all this isn't my thread and only help because I don't see other users do :sad:

I created map preview for dude after you because that's 1 min of work, I lost more time to download and upload it then to edit/create it!

Your loading screen will be finished tomorrow if you come back as well as all others unfinished until then!

Sorry once again!
See? Kobas is just stress out mate, he can do it! I know he can, I believe in u!!!!

Level 11
Red Baren was goign to do it :(, the loadingscreen looked good. Now his disapeared for another 2 months without saying where he was going this time :(.

Btw, i don't think i'll be able to release the map on my due date :(. 1st of 2011. Well, not sure what to say now D:. This isn't to do with the loadingscreen. It's the map D:

Level 12
Hey! can you make this picture a loading screen?
Also, add a title "The Fallen Arena"
Thx!! :D

Just to let you know, if you read the really fine print down the bottom, it says:
"Please do not post this wallpaper online. Wallpaper © GameWallpapers.com. Artwork © developer/publisher cum suls. No part of this wallpaper may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written consent of GameWallpapers.com"

I'm just sayin'

Aztec_devil2000
I already added minimap into rar file, name war3MapPreview!
Looks awesome xD I did also ask for a checkbox/textbox thing for the text =O. I guess thats impossible now :(.
Well next time give more information when you request something...
Upgrade map few times and I will create another one for ya, or improve current!

manstie
Just to let you know, if you read the really fine print down the bottom, it says:
"Please do not post this wallpaper online. Wallpaper © GameWallpapers.com. Artwork © developer/publisher cum suls. No part of this wallpaper may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without prior written consent of GameWallpapers.com"

I'm just sayin'
I don't care, I am only a tool, he will use image/picture in map so I have nothing with it :)

Level 11
Actually, i think the loadingscreen needs a differnet theme, because my HeroWars map is epic. Alot of people enjoy playing it other then any other herowars. (HeroWars Exiled for example) So mabye, you should play my map? Probably give you an idea, i was thinking of Project ODIN picture and a huge fire breathing dragon for the loadginscreen, the minimap would be a tad different. And it would have to have a textbox, (Border type thing around the text)

Edit: I'll try to find an image, but i'm not sure about the Odin thing.

Level 11
Sorry for double posting, i couldn't edit the top post??
Anyway i've found a really good image that fits my map, but all i want this time is a see through border that would go around where the text usaly goes. (and in the middle too) But you can still kinda see the picture behind the border. I also would like the same title just above that border. And i'll then add text at the bottom etc. I hope im not causing to much trouble. As i have already missed my due date :(.

Here is the image:

Here is the image:
this image is located here: http://www.zastavki.com/pictures/1920x1200/2010/Fantasy_God_against_a_devil_023319_.jpg
Fantasy_God_against_a_devil_023319_.jpg

I log in from buddy PC, I didn't pay internet for this month :sad:
As soon as I get some money I will be back to help you!

Aztec_devil2000
Actually, i think the loadingscreen needs a differnet theme, because my HeroWars map is epic. Alot of people enjoy playing it other then any other herowars. (HeroWars Exiled for example) So mabye, you should play my map? Probably give you an idea, i was thinking of Project ODIN picture and a huge fire breathing dragon for the loadginscreen, the minimap would be a tad different. And it would have to have a textbox, (Border type thing around the text)
Please DO NOT insult other maps and their authors, also you can't say for your map that it's epic, there is no epic map, only good and bad ones, still both can and should be always improved!

Level 11
D:sorry, I'd still like a loading screen what i just provided. The loading screen you gave me was awesome. But with the type of map, its DARK vs LIGHT. (GOD vs SATAN) So this image is perfect for my map! The only things i wanted added is the textbox (Textbox is see through so you can see Jesus through it) and possibly a small title above the textbox) I don't think this will take long :).

Level 3
Hello, I'm making a RPG, and I would like to have a WC3-ish loading screen of my map.. I mean have a map representing my world, but with the same style as WC3 campaign loading screens, the map must take all the screen ..
Send me a PM if you can make this, and I will send you the map and some more details

Status
Not open for further replies.