• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 10
Then it would be a combi of my and hubcools work then :wink: As I am fine with making image, but dislikes making text - so hubcool can do that, as he also for sure is the best to it.
Yup :cool: That seems good.
Well, then i will both of you credits and rep =D And Both of your names shall be at the LoadingScreen made by;

Level 7
I want this as Loading Screen ofc ^^

Attachments

• COFjpg.jpg
    COFjpg.jpg
    335.1 KB · Views: 121
Level 16
Hi all! Sorry if it took me some time, but I was very busy lately.

Anyways, here is Calas loading screen.

Put both blp and mdx in the same folder. When you import them, remove war3mapimported\ from both paths.

I want this as Loading Screen ofc ^^

Here it is =D

Attachments

• Calas.blp
    302.8 KB · Views: 63
  • LoadingScreen.mdx
    1.3 KB · Views: 108
  • meteorain.blp
    310.9 KB · Views: 61
  • LoadingScreen.mdx
    1.3 KB · Views: 59
Last edited by a moderator:
Level 10
I will only implant my name some secret place on the image... A sig :D

Ehh, I hope you haven't started making it yet. Cause 1 of my friends is making one right now =/ But i might need help with converting it to mdx.

+rep for offering your help anyway.

Edit: Hubcool can you convert this into an mdx?

Attachments

• InfectedDefenceLoadingscreen.jpg
    InfectedDefenceLoadingscreen.jpg
    202.6 KB · Views: 148
Last edited:
Level 16
Ehh, I hope you haven't started making it yet. Cause 1 of my friends is making one right now =/ But i might need help with converting it to mdx.

Edit: Hubcool can you convert this into an mdx?

Here it is! :)

Attachments

• gravedigger.blp
    131.2 KB · Views: 98
  • LoadingScreen.mdx
    1.3 KB · Views: 103
Level 1
Horus_by_pyrotehk.jpg

Can You Turn This Into A Good-Reslution Loading Screen For Me?
And maybe put The Conflict: Set vs. Horus
On the top or something : )

If you can thanks.

Didn't mean to make the text deep-red.
It says..
Can You Turn This Into A Good-Reslution Loading Screen For Me?
And maybe put The Conflict: Set vs. Horus
On the top or something : )

If you can thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Level 16

Attachments

• Dota_allstars_5v5_by_kunkkaKopie2.blp
    324.6 KB · Views: 54
  • LoadingScreen.mdx
    1.3 KB · Views: 57
Level 35

Thanks :D I was started, and was going to give you an update - But fear not I just use it for something else then.

btw: Had I known you wanted it simpel I would have made it right away :wink:

Level 9
Is there anyway you could make this a loading screen i will be your sex god its for my rpg Eternal Reckoning ORPG.

Edit: Can you put the words Eternal Reckoning ORPG on it too?

Also in the bottom right corner can you put Made By Slayer]blood
If the 1st one is too small please use this one
6g2hbn8.jpg

Attachments

• ferhoral.jpg
    ferhoral.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 156
Last edited:
Level 2
Can you create me a loading screen with this image. Also, if you could, could you remove the logos and the words at the top. And Add Models From Hiveworkshop.com and Created By ReturnofBoom

Thank you

Level 2
Well I'm completely new here so I have no idea who Red baron is lol. But second thought the words at the top are fine. Just add the text and cropped out the bottom logos (cut out part of her feet) if you can please.

Level 16
lol. RED BARON is a member here, and he help me when it's about 'removing'. I'm the 'adding' guy lol.

Btw, ok, I keep the Actor names, but if I crop, I will crop a HUGE part of the picture (from the bottom to the bottom of the guns). Are you sure you want that?

Level 13
i've got a version of my map coming up that could use a good loading screen. 0.95a is the current version, and actually there is a broken trigger that causes a couple of bugs. but 0.95b will be coming as soon as i rewrite and test numerous triggers using vjass. you can follow the link in my sig to the map and take a look around by testing the map and placing units in the world editor and so on...for now i won't request a preview screen even though i'm really bad at preview screens the one i have now is not so bad i suppose, but my newest loading screen is really bad and i think someone else can definitely do a better job.

so please check it out. basically all i've done is take a screenshot from world editor, even moving the camera around in latest versions...and adding a border and putting text on the picture and on the border. this last time i think i used a bad shade of brown accidently for the border. feel free to propose certain styles for the loading screen it doesn't matter, but i want that text to remain about the same as you see there in the loading screen. the version number will need to be 0.95b though instead of 0.95a.

if i like it enough i'll probably ask you to improve it or update it in the next version.

for 0.95a-0.95b changes basically it should all be recoding, and as a direct result of that, some bug fixing. just keep in mind some of the custom units or abilies are old ideas that got scrapped. so don't just paste down just any old unit in the world editor, haha.

if possible, i'd like a good 1v3 or 3v9 (even better) shot of a chaser or a group of 3 chasers, chasing down a group of 3 or 9 runners. which ones you choose are up to you, you should know what looks best, but i recommend against using chaser b because i don't like his skin and will probably get rid of it later.

if you want to shoot for showing 3 chasers or 9 runners instead of all of them together, that can work too. just try whatever. hopefully whatever you do will be better than my stuff.

Level 4
Can't you guess what is it for?

Hi!
I'm here to request a loading screen (obviously xD)
I'd like an image of a city with zombies, and a text that shows "This is a BETA version so I'm sure thre's some bugs, report them to me in hiveworkshop.com" and another one that shows "Made by: Sharinganeye"

Status
Not open for further replies.