• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • 🏆 Hive's 6th HD Modeling Contest: Mechanical is now open! Design and model a mechanical creature, mechanized animal, a futuristic robotic being, or anything else your imagination can tinker with! 📅 Submissions close on June 30, 2024. Don't miss this opportunity to let your creativity shine! Enter now and show us your mechanical masterpiece! 🔗 Click here to enter!

Need artwork? Come here

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 7
Can you make this into a loading screen? :3

Attachments

• fable_2.jpg
    fable_2.jpg
    53.4 KB · Views: 105
Level 2
Loading screen:
Here's my loading screen....
Link:
http://fc34.deviantart.com/fs37/f/2008/245/0/a/snow_by_hakubaikou.jpg
Image:
snow_by_hakubaikou.jpg

This loading screen is for my friend but he's currently out sooo...

He asked me to ask you if you could put the same names namely in this order.
Necrofear, Exor and Styx
In black,script like and on the north west side of the screen.

and the words:
Apocalypse arena
with the same font style as the other words and color black.
to be placed at the south east side of the picture.

ughmmm i guess that would be all...?

+rep and credits.

Level 12
Are you Doing Preview screens?

If you are....

I want it to Say "Roller Coaster"
"Alpha v.2.0"
"Made By Rover2341" Or "By Rover2341" or something like that

And a picture of a roller coaster, if you would like a screen shot from the game, i could to that too. But not sure what to take a screen shot.
Anyway there doesn't have to have a picture of a roller coaster in the back ground, that's just in idea. Personally i don't care as long as it looks decent.

Level 5
Convert please.

Can you please convert to loading screen? (and minimap icon if you can)
Thx in advance :3
HeavenVsHell.tga

Last edited:
Level 16
@Vincent
Here is your loading screen (black hole).

@rover2341
I made one, I hope you will like it. If not, plz try to find a better BG pic :p
Btw, it's war3mapPreview.tga . Just import it, and remove wa3mapimported\ from the path. It will be used automatically, if you have the right path.

@MetalThing
I don't see your loading screen :S
[edit] I quoted your post, and followed the link to your picture. I downloaded it, but I can't open it, it says unsupported TGA format :S

Attachments

• Black_Hole_by_Hikari_Riku.rar
    339.8 KB · Views: 29
  • war3mapPreview.tga
    192 KB · Views: 51
Level 5
Could you make this pic to a loadingscreen and write in the middle. It's for my friend. Removes the text too there down. Write Author: LurzoR in the rigth corner and write your name in the left corner Loadingscreen by Hubcool

DMF Footy
v0.33
Check f9 for
updates.

Attachments

• war3_footman.jpg
    war3_footman.jpg
    125.5 KB · Views: 83
Level 16
@khangaroo
Ok, I don't really understand if you either want a loading screen, or only the pic converted into a WarCraft format.. Anyways, I made the loading screen, and if you just want the image in a WarCraft filetype, just use the blp. (halo_2_028.rar)

@Drakosa123
Ok, it will take some time to remove the text from the picture. But if it's okay to keep it, I can make your loading screen in 30 mins.

@Etzer
I made this (Etzer.jpg). Does it look good? I will convert it if you like it.

Attachments

• halo_2_028.rar
    215.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Etzer.jpg
    Etzer.jpg
    659.4 KB · Views: 87
Level 16
Ok. To use a loading screen, you must import blp and mdx. When you are in the import manager, edit paths, and remove war3mapimported\ from both files.

@QueenofOblivion
Sorry, I didn't see your post yesterday, you posted while I was making my own post :S Anyways, here is your loading screen. Btw, I made this thread on my own, I didn't make it because some THW's staff asked me for it. I highly doubt there will be such a model request thread, since there isn't many people like me :p And since models take much more time than loading screen to do.

@Etzer
Here is your loading screen :D

Attachments

• Etzer.rar
    242 KB · Views: 35
  • technicallyspeaking.rar
    287.3 KB · Views: 32
Level 13
Thx +rep ;) its soooo cooool!! Etzers Hellfire it will be in ;) Frozen Throne in a year, maybe...

Level 10
Hello, was going to create a thread but then i noticed this. I dont have a picture already but i need a pic where theres some sort of zombie and an ancient of lore in a forest (Its fall). Somewhere beside the loading bar it shall say;
- Read the quest menu for tips, credits and much more.

And on the top left it shall say ;

Made by Grave_Digger_
in some cool way

In the bottom left it shall say;

Loadingscreen by Hubcool (Or whatever you want)

Ofc i will give rep!

Level 16
@Grave_Digger_
Ok dude, you have 3 choices ;)

1. You find yourself an image, I can't find any.
2. I have some great zombies pics, but none with an ancient of lore. If it's okay, I can make you a loading screen out of one of them.
3. I can ask RED BARON to make you one, but this lst option might take alot of time..

@Sharinganeye
Here is your loading screen. Put both blp and mdx in the same folder. When you import them, remove war3mapimported\ from their paths.

Attachments

• akatsuki_moon.blp
    351.2 KB · Views: 84
  • LoadingScreen.mdx
    1.3 KB · Views: 52
Level 35
@Grave_Digger_
Ok dude, you have 3 choices ;)

1. You find yourself an image, I can't find any.
2. I have some great zombies pics, but none with an ancient of lore. If it's okay, I can make you a loading screen out of one of them.

3. I can ask RED BARON to make you one, but this lst option might take alot of time..

Unless there is a weekend in which case it might just take 2 days. Although I am also working on both a skin and another loadingscreen for someone else :grin:

Status
Not open for further replies.