• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!

Naruto: Will of Konoha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 3
yeah I know that you already have sasuke's concept. I'm just want to tell you bout my concept, maybe you can use one of them.

@lukas

I don't know that it's called heaven cursed seal in english because I read naruto in another language

Level 9
yeah I know that you already have sasuke's concept. I'm just want to tell you bout my concept, maybe you can use one of them.

Well, there is only one concept for sasuke. Not mine, nor even yours. But thanks anyway:wink:

Slaydon said:
Make the Hero Selection.
I could, if you have something in exchange for me. You see, I'm already doing the system for someone else, and it takes a lot of time, time that I need to work on this project. Now that school as started, it became worse.

DarkIron Dwarf said:
Ya know this looks really good i might even play this. Now to wait for Zabuza or Kakuzu to show up in it.

Zabuza might appear on the game if I can find at least 10 jutsus for him. Kakuzu.. I don't know who he is.

Level 1
Naruto Stink..

Why you like naruto?? is only a Little stupid child that Want to be more strong than other And are ninjas , ninjaas??? what stupid I dont like ninjas, And ninjas have everytime His black suit and Dont have Magic powers , Like Chidori and Stupids Names ..

Then Saske stink wtf??? Whaat do you see on that Anime??

Wtf this anime stink and never Finish the Anime stink

manga and Tv stink I say the true , because when im get Presidence Y will Defeat naruto of the Peace of the world

Level 9
Naruto Stink..

Why you like naruto?? is only a Little stupid child that Want to be more strong than other And are ninjas , ninjaas??? what stupid I dont like ninjas, And ninjas have everytime His black suit and Dont have Magic powers , Like Chidori and Stupids Names ..

manga and Tv stink I say the true , because when im get Presidence Y will Defeat naruto of the Peace of the world

The reason I do like naruto are of no concern to you.
If you think that just because you don't like naruto everybody else must not like it too, that's just childish and stupid.
This is just not the thread to discuss about that, do you have problems with naruto, go blame it's creator, not me, I just like it and you have nothing to do about it.
Stop posting about stuff you don't know, you didn't watched naruto so shut up.

Level 17
The reason I do like naruto are of no concern tor you.
If you think that just because you don't like naruto everybody else must not like it too, that's just childish and stupid.
This is just not the thread to discuss about that, do you have problems with naruto, go blame it's creator, not me, I just like it and you have nothing to do about it.

Totally agree.
And rockjael, you will seriously never become president, firstly you cannot spell, secondly no-one would vote for a narrow-minded brat.

Kakuzu is from Naruto Shipuuden. He absorbs hearts from beaten opponents and can therefore use jutsus from all different elements.
Also he is nearly immortal, he can have a max cap of 5 hearts, and every single one of them must be killed.

Level 4
Naruto Stink..

Don't have to like Naruto and we are not interest in your stupid opininon but I just want say that many people like naruto cuz it has good plot and if someone is not as stupid as you than that person can see many motifs in Naruto like Death, revange, pain, suffer , loneliness etc every character has his own story even evil character in real are not evil they have there own motives and aims but you won t understand it I pity you

and as to you Wizardum when you show us some screenshots or video I can t wait^^

Level 2
Hey, well first off, kakuzu is a member of akatsuki, he appears in shippuden, he would be a hard character to do 10 jutsus on since his main power lies in his ability to sperate his 5 hearts and use all the elemental jutsus, so he himself doesnt really have 10 jutsus, but his "heart beasts" definitely have plenty, as well as combos, like in the series he would use his fire and wind heart beasts together to amplify the fire jutsu (you may also want to consider the "rock paper scissors" style for jutsu elemental weaknesses and strengths, but this may interfere with balancing)
Also, i have a suggestion, you may want to stick with these 3 heroes (naruto, sasuke, and sakura) to start, get all your gameplay mechanics worked out, and any other models you will need for npcs, towns, jutsus, etc. before you go and make 50 different characters. I know a lot of people are requesting different ninjas, but i would definitely see how much space you have left after all the custom models and effects and such that you need to make the GAMEPLAY effective. A lot of naruto games out there focus on lots of character selection, but lack gameplay and balancing. You wouldnt want to get all these character just to find out that you don't have enough space left for all the features you want in the game. You can add extra characters after the main gameplay mechanics are worked out ;D. These are only suggestions, so you by no means have to take heed to them, but your map truly interests me and i would like to see it succeed.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post ;D,
SinkingCorsair42

Level 9
and as to you Wizardum when you show us some screenshots or video I can t wait^^

This is getting hard you know, school has just started, and I got almost no time to work on the project, but don't worry, as soon as I get my new laptop, I'll start working during school time. Me and my project partner are working hard on this project so this could turn out a unique naruto map, different from the most you see out there.
Really thanks for the awesome feedback, this only helps the project to keep on the right road! :thumbs_up:

btw, the game's name will be changed, so you no longer need to worry about the stupid and temporary name I gave it :gg:. The name isn't chosen yet, so if you have any ideas, post them here.

SinkingCorshair42 said:
Hey, well first off, kakuzu is a member of akatsuki, he appears in shippuden, he would be a hard character to do 10 jutsus on since his main power lies in his ability to sperate his 5 hearts and use all the elemental jutsus, so he himself doesnt really have 10 jutsus, but his "heart beasts" definitely have plenty, as well as combos, like in the series he would use his fire and wind heart beasts together to amplify the fire jutsu (you may also want to consider the "rock paper scissors" style for jutsu elemental weaknesses and strengths, but this may interfere with balancing)
Also, i have a suggestion, you may want to stick with these 3 heroes (naruto, sasuke, and sakura) to start, get all your gameplay mechanics worked out, and any other models you will need for npcs, towns, jutsus, etc. before you go and make 50 different characters. I know a lot of people are requesting different ninjas, but i would definitely see how much space you have left after all the custom models and effects and such that you need to make the GAMEPLAY effective. A lot of naruto games out there focus on lots of character selection, but lack gameplay and balancing. You wouldnt want to get all these character just to find out that you don't have enough space left for all the features you want in the game. You can add extra characters after the main gameplay mechanics are worked out ;D. These are only suggestions, so you by no means have to take heed to them, but your map truly interests me and i would like to see it succeed.

Thanks for taking the time to read my post ;D,
SinkingCorsair42

First off, Kakuzu seems a kinda overpowered character, though I might manage to add him to the character list.

Secondly you're totaly right Sinking. While Kimpakim7 is working almost tirelessly on getting the terrain as equal to the anime as possible, I'm also working hard to get the base system done. Due to two things: first, to implement abilities and combos I need the system 100% complete and compatible to additional character addition. Second, people want to see a sample of the dynamic turn-based combat system. People got so interested on this map after watching the hero selection system, that this new combat system (I hope) will definitely get complete, so you could all appreciate it.
I'll really do my best to create something that you all enjoy!

I'll just I ask you one simple thing: be patient. I also have a life, though I use most of my freetime to watch naruto (for project purposes:grin:) and to work on this big project.

Really thanks to all, most of people that posted here proper feedback, had received proper reputation and will receive a high place on the credits section.
:thumbs_up:

Level 4
as for Kakuzu we can figure out some of his skills first of all he's doton (earth) techniks user and he has some kind of forbiden jutsu (this black thing fill hhis body) i don t know how you do this but
1. Kakuzu can extend his arm with this black (or gray)thing and catch oponent
2 he can hide one of his arm under ground and atack openent after atack arm back to kakuzu
3. he can rip out heart of his openent and gain some of his jutsus And here i have idea : Kakuzu can rip heart only is openent has 10% of his life (its good cuz player could use this at the begining of the batle) and from the heart he gain random jutsu of the heart owner (and for example at lvl 1 its one jutsu at lvl 2 two jutsus)
4 he can make his body is super hard (than he's bodu turns black) and pysical atacks don t afect on him
5 he can use the same skill to attack and harder only arm and attack enemy with big power
6 release of the heart you know he release these monsetrs from he's back and fight and when kakuzu use it he lose jutsus from ripingthe heart cuz monsters have them Kakuzu can take back these jutsus if he back his hearts of his back
7. reveal form you know when he has this black thing i mouth on arms etc when he use it he has larger range of the attack and bigger damange
8. ultimate form even larger range of the attack and even more damange and maybe some addictional attack cuz he has some kind of arm i this form or something (you know kakazu uses it in 88 ep of shippuuden)
this is no oficial info all here is just my ideas of skill that he used

Last edited:
Level 9
as for Kakuzu we can figure out some of his skills first of all he's doton (earth) techniks user and he has some kind of forbiden jutsu (this black thing fill hhis body) i don t know how you do this but
1. Kakuzu can extend his arm with this black (or gray)thing and catch oponent
2 he can hide one of his arm under ground and atack openent after atack arm back to kakuzu
3. he can rip out heart of his openent and gain some of his jutsus And here i have idea : Kakuzu can rip heart only is openent has 10% of his life (its good cuz player could use this at the begining of the batle) and from the heart he gain random jutsu of the heart owner (and for example at lvl 1 its one jutsu at lvl 2 two jutsus)
4 he can make his body is super hard (than he's bodu turns black) and pysical atacks don t afect on him
5 he can use the same skill to attack and harder only arm and attack enemy with big power
6 release of the heart you know he release these monsetrs from he's back and fight and when kakuzu use it he lose jutsus from ripingthe heart cuz monsters have them Kakuzu can take back these jutsus if he back his hearts of his back
7. reveal form you know when he has this black thing i mouth on arms etc when he use it he has larger range of the attack and bigger damange
8. ultimate form even larger range of the attack and even more damange and maybe some addictional attack cuz he has some kind of arm i this form or something (you know kakazu uses it in 88 ep of shippuuden)
this is no oficial info all here is just my ideas of skill that he used

Now kakuzu seems really overpowered.
I don't know if I'll add him, but that's a good suggestion. Thanks :thumbs_up:

Level 24
The reason I do like naruto are of no concern to you.

sry, but did ya say you watch naruto? i agree that this is not the naruto discussion thread (you said that in first post and should report it).:hohum:

but i rly dont like people who watch the anime (those mostly are kiddies)
read naruto or look for the new chapters at youtube (currently 430):grin:

i like ur map, it could be the first naruto map which, attention, doesnt 'stink', as our grammar genius said some posts before. :thumbs_up:

keep on the 'good' work!!!

Level 4
i agree manga is a lot better every fillers in anime s**ks in my opinion anime is good as long as plot is the same as in manga there are a lot mangas better than anime not only in Naruto ,FMA (manga is a lot better) elfen lied (the same) etc

Level 2
Hey,

Although i believe that any character can be balanced down, I do agree that kakuzu is a bad choice for a playable hero, i do however think that maybe in the later stages of development for this game, if you decide to add a more rpg style to it to go along with the arena style, players could fight some of the notorious villains from naruto such as kakuzu together.
I would say characters like shikamaru, gaara, neji, rock lee, etc would be the ideal characters to be added later in the development, these characters show lots of their different abilities in the show, which will make it easier to create them accurately without BSing any of their abilities.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to read my post, and i look forward to seeing this map on b.net!
SinkingCorsair42

PS: i like to think of my self as pretty knowledgable of most of the characters and lore naruto, so if you have any questions i would be glad to help :)

Level 9
yeah good idea (btw if u DO plan on adding ANY akatsuki, keep in mind that they will HAVE to be much stronger than average shinobi-capable of taking out entire armies)

Level 10
Putting the whole Naruto thing aside the hero selection system does look crazy good, I'll look forward to this map so try not to disappoint :p

and with your spells try to remember, funcionality over beauty! I can't tell you how many times I've tried naruto games with big flashy spells that look cool but don't do very much, or glitch the game. Getting stuck in the trees as Lee is common error.

Level 9
Hey,

Although i believe that any character can be balanced down, I do agree that kakuzu is a bad choice for a playable hero, i do however think that maybe in the later stages of development for this game, if you decide to add a more rpg style to it to go along with the arena style, players could fight some of the notorious villains from naruto such as kakuzu together.
I would say characters like shikamaru, gaara, neji, rock lee, etc would be the ideal characters to be added later in the development, these characters show lots of their different abilities in the show, which will make it easier to create them accurately without BSing any of their abilities.

Once again, thank you for taking the time to read my post, and i look forward to seeing this map on b.net!
SinkingCorsair42

PS: i like to think of my self as pretty knowledgable of most of the characters and lore naruto, so if you have any questions i would be glad to help :)
I really want to add those characters you mentioned above, and about adding characters like kakuzu I'm a bit confused, maybe adding them as playable heros isn't the right choice, though I expect suggestions from you all.

Teldrassil said:
Putting the whole Naruto thing aside the hero selection system does look crazy good, I'll look forward to this map so try not to disappoint :p

and with your spells try to remember, funcionality over beauty! I can't tell you how many times I've tried naruto games with big flashy spells that look cool but don't do very much, or glitch the game. Getting stuck in the trees as Lee is common error.
Thanks. I'll really do my best to not disappoint you people.

Thanks for the tips for spells, I'll keep that in mind while I'm doing them.

Last edited:
Level 9
ok i have a combo for sasuke. first sasuke does phoenix flower jutsu and encircles the enemy with fire and then does greatfireball jutsu on teh trapped enemy. only way of escape should be substitution jutsu..

Level 6
yeah good idea (btw if u DO plan on adding ANY akatsuki, keep in mind that they will HAVE to be much stronger than average shinobi-capable of taking out entire armies)

That's a great idea. While creating the map you may as well have the Kyuubi as a playable hero that can only be killed through sealing and has the power to destroy entire hidden villages.

That was sarcasm. What you're implying will lead to massively imba heroes.

Each akatsuki member has their specific skill sets which make them specialize in a certain area of jutsu/tactics.

Level 9
thats what i meant... and u really had me thinking that you were complimenting me at first ^^ . btw ive seen that fire ninjutsu dont actually always do THAT much damage in naruto so its fine to have that combo for sasuke. btw u CAN rep me if u want. once you get 12 rep, u can rep 6 or 7 times everyday.

EDIT: give lee a blink kind of spell which will make up for his inability to do substitution and allow him to escape these kinds of jutsu.

(but keep in mind that lee can only escape if he is not HELD by something-like if kakashi's dogs pin lee down, he cant blink out of there even though other shinobi can substitute themselves even in such a situation.

Level 3
Bro great job... keep up the work one of the best naruto MAPS EVER CREATED... im downloading this F********* MAP and playing it with my clan if u ever need anything let me know...

Level 13
Thir project seems pretty interesting, but I was wondering how are you going to do all the stuff?

1. As I see there are several spells/skills to choose from in that menu, how can you use them in battle? are they in spelbook or can you just pick like 6 of the spells?
2. Are the spells going to be triggered? Im kinda curious about the combo system is it like You can combine two differend spells to new one if you time it correctly? I did that sort of system once, It worked but Its kinda anoying......

I actually upload it here cause I dont need it anymore. I know its bad coding and buggy, but thats what happens when you are not sure what you want to make.....Good designing is pure win :/....The spells work pretty fine, but They bug sometimes in multiplayer. I kinda lost motivation to the map since I messed up the triggers, If I wanted to become good map I would have to redo most triggers. You can get the unprotected map from the thread.

I made thread for tips how to use stuff in the map:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f202/project-combo-arena-107841/

Level 9
thats what i meant... and u really had me thinking that you were complimenting me at first ^^ . btw ive seen that fire ninjutsu dont actually always do THAT much damage in naruto so its fine to have that combo for sasuke. btw u CAN rep me if u want. once you get 12 rep, u can rep 6 or 7 times everyday.

EDIT: give lee a blink kind of spell which will make up for his inability to do substitution and allow him to escape these kinds of jutsu.

(but keep in mind that lee can only escape if he is not HELD by something-like if kakashi's dogs pin lee down, he cant blink out of there even though other shinobi can substitute themselves even in such a situation.

Yeah, thanks for the tip for rock lee, I almost forgot that he can't use those jutsus. Thanks for the reminder :thumbs_up:

burnheart said:
Bro great job... keep up the work one of the best naruto MAPS EVER CREATED... im downloading this F********* MAP and playing it with my clan if u ever need anything let me know...
The only two things I need are time, which I got almost none now that school started and I also need to improve my triggering Skills so all systems can be as efficient as possible to avoid lag issues.
Thanks for feedback:thumbs_up:

kewlthis said:
Thir project seems pretty interesting, but I was wondering how are you going to do all the stuff?

1. As I see there are several spells/skills to choose from in that menu, how can you use them in battle? are they in spelbook or can you just pick like 6 of the spells?
2. Are the spells going to be triggered? Im kinda curious about the combo system is it like You can combine two differend spells to new one if you time it correctly? I did that sort of system once, It worked but Its kinda anoying......

I actually upload it here cause I dont need it anymore. I know its bad coding and buggy, but thats what happens when you are not sure what you want to make.....Good designing is pure win :/....The spells work pretty fine, but They bug sometimes in multiplayer. I kinda lost motivation to the map since I messed up the triggers, If I wanted to become good map I would have to redo most triggers. You can get the unprotected map from the thread.

I made thread for tips how to use stuff in the map:
http://www.hiveworkshop.com/forums/f202/naruto-will-konoha-112668/f...-arena-107841/

1.in fact there is no skills to choose from the menu, when you saw the jutsus buttons, you saw the list of own jutsus that belong to that specific character. However some jutsus aren't available at the beginning of the game, and there are others secret jutsus that you might gain and doesn't appear there on the list.

2. Yes the spells are going to be triggered. I would like not to talk much about the casting system, but I can say that there won't be a spellbook, not even jutsus activated by clicking on abilities. While in your system (i think) you click on an x number of abilities to create a combo, in here it's a bit different, you choose the jutsus first and combo will be executed after a few seconds.

Thanks for the map though:thumbs_up:

Last edited:
Level 9
sorry, havent joined this thread for a long time now :p (and obviously missed something^^)
so, is there any specific hero you wanna add, but got no idea of skills?
i would try to help again ;) just let me know^^

well, as I assume you read the posts above, I'm not too worried about characters right now, at least while I'm working on the game base systems. When I finish them then I'll start adding some characters, and one of the first shall be rock lee, so if you can get me a list of 10 or more jutsus of him that would be helpful. Don't be worried to give me that in a rush, the project is going really slow.

Btw, in a couple of days/weeks I'll release a video with my combat challenge system, hope you all enjoy as you did with the hero selection system.:grin:

Level 9
well first is leaf whirlwind- konoha senpuu. and theres this spell of him drinking some alcohol and becoming much stronger and faster with the loopy fist. and the eight gates jutsu. primary lotus(requires 1st gate) in place of substitution u could have a blink spell for lee like i mentioned earlier. ill try thinking of combos later..

Level 9
well first is leaf whirlwind- konoha senpuu. and theres this spell of him drinking some alcohol and becoming much stronger and faster with the loopy fist. and the eight gates jutsu. primary lotus(requires 1st gate) in place of substitution u could have a blink spell for lee like i mentioned earlier. ill try thinking of combos later..

thanks for this! :thumbs_up: and once again I can't rep

Level 9
I'm not sure if it can be counted as a jutsu, but then again none of Rock Lee's abilities can.

He can remove the weights from his ankles to move dramatically faster.

Also don't forget that the gates damages Rock Lee as well, and it damages more the higher amount of gates opened.

oh thanks, I forgot about the weights. Thanks +rep:thumbs_up:

Level 9
lol how come u cant rep ME? well anyway, make the weights as item which may be dropped at will. and while lee wears them, he gets less speed but his strength and agility increase after every 3 minutes..

Level 9
I made another "combo" sytem. Is it gona be like this? Or are they just gona be like normal spells with good synergy?

YouTube - Elemental Magisters! wc3

If you wana know more about my project you can also check my helpers thread (im too lazy to post here)
[AoS] Elemental Magisters! - The Helper Forums

No, the combo system won't be like this one. As I said a couple posts above jutsus won't be activated through abilities, I won't tell how they will be activated though, surprise. Anyway the system is like the following: you have a short time to choose all jutsus and/or movements you want to make a specific combo, when that short time is over, the combo will be executed if it's valid and if it has logic, if not, it will just execute the first jutsu/movement you've chosen before. So this will have a wider range of combinations. Keep also in mind this is a turn-based game and you'll not have the control over your hero just like you have on other arena maps.

jarri said:
lol how come u cant rep ME? well anyway, make the weights as item which may be dropped at will. and while lee wears them, he gets less speed but his strength and agility increase after every 3 minutes..

I just can't seem to rep you. When I try, it says that I must spread some reputation before I rep you again.
I'm still thinking if I should add items to the game or not. Though if I put that ability on Rock Lee it will be a boost of speed ( and by speed I mean, attacking more than once in one turn) and strength, and after executing that you'll have that boost until the end of combat, just like in the anime.

Status
Not open for further replies.