• 🏆 Texturing Contest #33 is OPEN! Contestants must re-texture a SD unit model found in-game (Warcraft 3 Classic), recreating the unit into a peaceful NPC version. 🔗Click here to enter!
  • It's time for the first HD Modeling Contest of 2024. Join the theme discussion for Hive's HD Modeling Contest #6! Click here to post your idea!

Naruto vs DBZ

Naruto vs DBZ ! Who will win?

• Naruto

Votes: 8 19.5%
  • DBZ

Votes: 23 56.1%
  • Draw

Votes: 10 24.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Level 12
Wow not only are naruto characters just mere humans that only do magic but.

Main dbz chars like vegeta, trunks, goku, gohan etc can.

Go 80x faster then them
Are WAY more powerful
Naruto cant deflect, use, block energy attacks.
One character would withstand 1 powerful punch from one of the saiyans.
Saiyans and half saiyans are naturally way stronger then humans, Not only that but masters of martial arts, they fight at High speeds most of the time.

Seriously this is rather dumb. Naruto characters would lose very easily.

Level 17
DBZ because all the naruto fags go like ZOMG SUPER SPEED NINJA LAWL.

While the saiyan guys just go like OMFG SUPER SAIYEN LEGENDARY OMEGA SS5 FUSION POWER 14 SUPER ORB BLAST OF DEATH DESTROY THE WORLD FORM 5

And they blow up planets. Wtf does Naruto do, throw kitchen knives

Level 13
I take back what I said. DBZ is somewhat ok for the fact thats it's OVER 9,000!!!

Level 7
I hate both. But I rather support Naruto, at least it got an okay plot.

Tell Neji to stuck any characters in DBZ, cut off their Ki(chakra)-links, and see they crawling on the ground yelling for help. *smirk*

Or better, kill by staring at them using Sharingan. Mosts DBZ characters come with low INT, they could not make their will saves. *LMAO*

Level 17
I was being sarcastic.

But since you mention it. A DBZ guy would just punch a whole in your brain with the strength of 234234 men or what ever it was, they can carry mountains or w/e

While you do like 2345345 hand signs just to fart, and take like 5 hours explaining what your gonna do.

Both shows suck, but Naruto is like a Dota in the anime world. Which is why it sucks more.

Level 7
I was being sarcastic.

But since you mention it. A DBZ guy would just punch a whole in your brain with the strength of 234234 men or what ever it was, they can carry mountains or w/e

While you do like 2345345 hand signs just to fart, and take like 5 hours explaining what your gonna do.

Both shows suck, but Naruto is like a Dota in the anime world. Which is why it sucks more.

*Agree with both hands up... plus legs.*

Level 12
Dbz definately wins in stupidity.Theres no logic at all(disregard the pig-people,dog-people and the fact that the main character magically turns into a giant monkey).First,they train,train,train and an enemy shows up at just the right time when their strenght matched his.If he came two days earlier,hed wipe them out,but no,it matches perfectly.And this happens over and over again through the whole show.My brother likes watching it,and i should be happy,being that 6 year olds watch stuff like teletubbies these days,but i cant knowing that his brain is being sucked out by a bunch of people whos idea of fun is "flying aliens that change their hair color when they get pissed off".

BTW did you ever wonder,why dont they fall into the ground with 1000 ton weights on each of their limbs?Thats 4000 tons focused on a single point.Or did you wonder,how can someone that lifts mountains and fires laser stuff from his hands hit an ordinary guy on the street,without killing him?Of course,theres the part where they increase gravity 100 times so that they could train better.If this would really happen,their organism would seriously fuck up and theyd probably die a month afterwards.I could inform myself on the show more,and probably find more sensless fuck-ups then in a windows xp,but i just dont have the will for that.

And how the hell did that bald guy make a kid to a robot???Did they adopt the kid,or what,i dont get it?

Level 26
It's going to be a draw.

Before the fight even begins, the world is going to drown in the screams of prepubescent fanboys, and Mother Nature will kill herself in response.

Level 12
Theres a difference... Anime is very kidlike they change a lot thats says and took out 100 episodes fromt he original japanese version. More older people read the manga. which is better.

Level 12
Mods,please,forgive me for the putrid act of necroposting,but my humble soul could not resist it.

I do not wish to offend any hardcore fans of the series,but i wet my pants laughing when i saw these pics...

Humanity is doomed.

Attachments

• url.jpg
    url.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 171
  • NarutoGroup7.jpg
    NarutoGroup7.jpg
    204.4 KB · Views: 104
Level 12
Its more of a comparison "who would win in a fight"

Although watching the fight would probably be hazardous to your personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.